Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Everybody is different but to me the Giants away jersey's are worse than most high school uniforms.
    Easily the worst uniforms in the NFL.
    Cant argue with that. My highschool had nice jerseys, kind of look like the falcons

    You should get a Pugh jersey. NO ONE ever gets an o line men jersey!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Cant argue with that. My highschool had nice jerseys, kind of look like the falcons
      Ours look like stock jersey's from the local sporting goods store.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        hmm...what would Percesepe be? lol
        That is tough, I would say Linebacker. I like it

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Ours look like stock jersey's from the local sporting goods store.
          correct lol. like the stuff you get for your football team's practice jerseys..
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            correct lol. like the stuff you get for your football team's practice jerseys..
            Besides the strips on the arms they are the practice jerseys haha

            Comment


            • The more talking this team does, the more pissed I get. I dont know why I havnt been as irritated as I am now, maybe I was still high off of 2 lombardis in 5 years. The things Tuck is saying is dishearting. You would never hear Stra say this ****. So negative. Im not crazy about Elis comments either but at least hes trying to stay positive and keep fighting. Tuck sounds like a baby

              Comment


              • Tampa beating Atlanta, would that be an upset in this point of the season?

                Talking football.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Tampa beating Atlanta, would that be an upset in this point of the season?

                  Talking football.
                  yes

                  Comment


                  • Atlanta is looking pretty weak right now....
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Atlanta is looking pretty weak right now....
                      That's why I asked. Doesn't seem like anyone is the underdog lol

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        The more talking this team does, the more pissed I get. I dont know why I havnt been as irritated as I am now, maybe I was still high off of 2 lombardis in 5 years. The things Tuck is saying is dishearting. You would never hear Stra say this ****. So negative. Im not crazy about Elis comments either but at least hes trying to stay positive and keep fighting. Tuck sounds like a baby
                        Tuck has been talking forever now.

                        Remember all the talking he did in the offseason about him playing his *** off and stuff? I wanted him to back it up soo bad. I really like Tuck, but it's so disappointing.
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          is there anything more satisfying than pooping on company time?!? There could be things...but that's a pretty good one....
                          Knowing you can clog the toilet and someone else will be there to clean it up is great.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

                          Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

                          Comment


                          • > gets paid
                            > money all gone already
                            > when is pay day

                            All on the same day, or maybe 2 days.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              That's why I asked. Doesn't seem like anyone is the underdog lol
                              still more talent in atlanta....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                                Knowing you can clog the toilet and someone else will be there to clean it up is great.
                                lmao
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X