X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Great weekend, Dez Bryant flipping a **** was the cherry on top
    Honestly.....I don't really blame him. That was a disgrace by the Cowboy's.
    Yes he's overly emotional but someone needs to get pissed off on that team. They keep finding ways to lose (thank God)
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      I remember having Calvin Johnson in the NYGMB draft...I'm sure the new owner loved this weekend.
      Believe it or not .....in both GMB FF leagues, the team with Calvin lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Believe it or not .....in both GMB FF leagues, the team with Calvin lost.
        Luck isn't playing this weekend, I wonder who the back-up QB is in that league.

Comment

• my other league takes three days to process accepted trades, I proposed a trade to a friend of mine.

Ray Rice for Calvin Johnson, up until this week neither was doing that great and he needed a RB I needed a WR...he verbally agreed to it but said there was no point in accepting until after the weekend since it wouldn't go through for this week anyhow.

guess I'm not getting Calvin Johnson anymore.....

Comment

• Would never ever trade Calvin Johnson for Ray Rice, what is he stupid?

Comment

Honestly.....I don't really blame him. That was a disgrace by the Cowboy's.
              Yes he's overly emotional but someone needs to get pissed off on that team. They keep finding ways to lose (thank God)
              Bryant didnt know when to shut up though. Flip out, make your case. Dont go on a temper tantrum and an angry rant. In a tight game you need to keep your cool. Flipping out accomplished nothing except maybe the resentment of a few of his teammates. But Im not complaining

Comment

• Good, I hope it creates issues in there.

Although, Terrence really stepped up

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                  Would never ever trade Calvin Johnson for Ray Rice, what is he stupid?
                  Yahoo Projections have Ray Rice ahead of Calvin Johnson for the rest of the year.

Ray Rice was supposed to be a top 5 RB in the NFL.

If you need a RB and have a bunch of WR's it makes sense...even if not Ray Rice is supposed to be better then CJ, I just happen to have a bunch of good RB's and wanted one WR.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post
                    Yahoo Projections have Ray Rice ahead of Calvin Johnson for the rest of the year.

If you need a RB and have a bunch of WR's it makes sense...even if not Ray Rice is supposed to be better then CJ, I just happen to have a bunch of good RB's and wanted one WR.
                    Lol, yahoo projections

Comment

Bryant didnt know when to shut up though. Flip out, make your case. Dont go on a temper tantrum and an angry rant. In a tight game you need to keep your cool. Flipping out accomplished nothing except maybe the resentment of a few of his teammates. But Im not complaining
                      Its all true but someone has to light a fire under that team.
                      The bottom line as far as I'm concerned is that instead of portraying Dez Bryant as a villain here, maybe they need to focus on the reasons he went off.

Comment

• Originally posted by DavenIII View Post

You want Ray Rice in our league Scrappy?
                        I'll trade him to you.

Comment

• Tuck is tied for 8th in the NFL for tackles for a loss by a defensive lineman through 8 weeks

Comment

• KG definitely dumbed down the offense yesterday, worked well, still the redzone offense is just brutal.

Comment

You want Ray Rice in our league Scrappy?
                              I'll trade him to you.
                              sure!

Comment

KG definitely dumbed down the offense yesterday, worked well, still the redzone offense is just brutal.
                                I saw a lot of short passing plays, I liked it

Comment

Working...
                                X