Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    It's the Sox century and we're just living in it!!!!!!!!!


    DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The steroid dynasty

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      It's the Sox century and we're just living in it!!!!!!!!!


      DYNASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Hilarious....even by your loose definition, there's no dynasty.

      That's like us counting 2009 as part of the Yankees dynasty years.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Hilarious....even by your loose definition, there's no dynasty.

        That's like us counting 2009 as part of the Yankees dynasty years.
        You can't wreck this moment Pizzey.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          You can't wreck this moment Pizzey.
          go ahead and enjoy it. I don't care.

          Baseball is laughable these days....I'm very close to being completely over the whole sport.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            go ahead and enjoy it. I don't care.

            Baseball is laughable these days....I'm very close to being completely over the whole sport.
            With the condition of the Yankees organization...especially their farm system......I don't blame you.

            Could I convince you to come over to God's team?????


            I crack myself up!
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              With the condition of the Yankees organization...especially their farm system......I don't blame you.

              Could I convince you to come over to God's team?????


              I crack myself up!
              It's not my team that makes me feel that way. Even if i stop watching baseball, I'd still be a yankee fan. The state of the game. it's become a joke..a punchline....
              I think I MAYBE watched 5 games all year, and that includes 2 that I went to. I rather drown or be lit on fire than be a fan of anything boston

              (I chose the 2 scariest ways to die lol)
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                It's not my team that makes me feel that way. Even if i stop watching baseball, I'd still be a yankee fan. The state of the game. it's become a joke..a punchline....
                I think I MAYBE watched 5 games all year, and that includes 2 that I went to. I rather drown or be lit on fire than be a fan of anything boston

                (I chose the 2 scariest ways to die lol)
                The only thing that really bugs me about the state of today's game is the length of the games. They need to pick up the pace. Other than that, it seems that baseball has done a nice job of restoring those things that make it a great game. Its not just about hitting HR's like it was.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  The only thing that really bugs me about the state of today's game is the length of the games. They need to pick up the pace. Other than that, it seems that baseball has done a nice job of restoring those things that make it a great game. Its not just about hitting HR's like it was.
                  There are 2 things that are punch lines in sports....

                  Lebron James...
                  And the entire sport of baseball....

                  there could be soap operas about them both.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    There are 2 things that are punch lines in sports....

                    Lebron James...
                    And the entire sport of baseball....

                    there could be soap operas about them both.
                    We are going to have to agree to disagree on that.
                    I think baseball is a great sport.
                    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • on that topic, slightly.....that Sixers Rookie, MCW....TORCHED the Miami Heat last night...was awesome
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        We are going to have to agree to disagree on that.
                        I think baseball is a great sport.
                        Of course, because you live in the past in nearly every aspect of your life lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Of course, because you live in the past in nearly every aspect of your life lol
                          Call it what you want Pizz.
                          I enjoy what I enjoy.
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            With the condition of the Yankees organization...especially their farm system......I don't blame you.

                            Could I convince you to come over to God's team?????


                            I crack myself up!
                            Yanks were in the mix until that last 2 weeks so were not far off from getting back to the show.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Call it what you want Pizz.
                              I enjoy what I enjoy.
                              Annoying the living hell out of every one?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                on that topic, slightly.....that Sixers Rookie, MCW....TORCHED the Miami Heat last night...was awesome
                                I was shocked they lost. Guess they partied a little too much the night before lol. Nets also lost too.
                                Mood: WOOF!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X