• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    you heard him!!!

lmao
    Don't worry Pizzy.
    I'm not playing for your entertainment. I do want you to be happy though.
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Don't worry Pizzy.
      I'm not playing for your entertainment. I do want you to be happy though.
      shut up and insult dezz.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

shut up and insult dezz.
        Who? ........Oh you mean ".....".
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Right...him. "....."
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Huh?
            You drive a honda? correct?

That and your strange obsession with Asains.

Comment

I guess you only call me dezzipoo when no ones watching.

Comment

• Dezz, did he tell you I got kicked out of Giants stadium at the game? =\

Maybe i posted that here already...i dont remember
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Dezz, did he tell you I got kicked out of Giants stadium at the game? =\

Maybe i posted that here already...i dont remember
                  No. lol
                  Mh said something bad about Eli and you decked him right?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    No. lol
                    Mh said something bad about Eli and you decked him right?
                    haha, nah...

After we started getting killed in the 4th, i went out to a vendor to grab a water (cuz im a responisble adult!!) and people started funneling out of the tunnels to leave before the game even ended, and these 4 wasted kids come barrelling at me, and knocked me over as i turned away from the vendor.

So I'm heated...jump up, and all I really got to do was throw an elbow into a kids chest to push him back....i didnt wanna fight them...there were 4.....but i just wanted him to know "wtf, are you kidding?"....and as we're all in each other's faces, i get pulled away by a cop and 2 security guards...or ushers or something, not sure....and im like...what the hell!? why are you kicking ME out...i got thrown to the ground!"
                    "Because it's easier to take you out of there then 4 other people out of there..."
                    "Fair enough"

And then they brought me in some SWEET luxury elevator lol....and then i was left near the gates =\

Cool.story.bro.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

haha, nah...

After we started getting killed in the 4th, i went out to a vendor to grab a water (cuz im a responisble adult!!) and people started funneling out of the tunnels to leave before the game even ended, and these 4 wasted kids come barrelling at me, and knocked me over as i turned away from the vendor.

So I'm heated...jump up, and all I really got to do was throw an elbow into a kids chest to push him back....i didnt wanna fight them...there were 4.....but i just wanted him to know "wtf, are you kidding?"....and as we're all in each other's faces, i get pulled away by a cop and 2 security guards...or ushers or something, not sure....and im like...what the hell!? why are you kicking ME out...i got thrown to the ground!"
                      "Because it's easier to take you out of there then 4 other people out of there..."
                      "Fair enough"

And then they brought me in some SWEET luxury elevator lol....and then i was left near the gates =\

Cool.story.bro.
                      That sucks. Did you ask if you could just return to your seat?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        That sucks. Did you ask if you could just return to your seat?
                        dude, i was wasted, im surprised i got a sentence out.

and I didnt exactly miss much except 2 more interceptions. lol
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

haha, nah...

"Fair enough"

Cool.story.bro.
                          I must have spent 40 dollars at the stadium for beer alone. I got the urge to buy 10 more after Eli threw those 3 interceptions.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                            I must have spent 40 dollars at the stadium for beer alone. I got the urge to buy 10 more after Eli threw those 3 interceptions.
                            someone kept buying me beers....ones that i didnt need lol. I drank a 12 pack and then some while tailgating. or as i call it...warming up...
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• MH, ya getting killing in all the Pugh threads brotha.

Comment

someone kept buying me beers....ones that i didnt need lol. I drank a 12 pack and then some while tailgating. or as i call it...warming up...
                                Once I drink over 6 I have to pee every 20 mins.

Comment

Working...
                                X