This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Once I drink over 6 I have to pee every 20 mins.
    That was me.
    http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
    http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• yeeeaaaa...when tailgating you need strategic placing near less used portapotties lol. luckily we were close to one on the edge of the lot near the track that not many people were using. win.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

MH, ya getting killing in all the Pugh threads brotha.
        As I said....I'm a lone wolf in a sea of sheep. I zig when they zag.

My way is better.

And BTW....all the draft experts on the board agree with me. I'm just the guy willing to put myself out there.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Lol, some guy who used to work here came in, and hes like....you guys wanna see my costume? I knew better...but the girls were like YES!! I WANNA SEE!!!
          "Ok, let me go unload it!"
          UNLOAD IT WTF?!?!!

he comes back in with an 8ft tall Autobot...Bumblebee specifically....he's so ridiculous. He has been on TV for like the world's largest transformer collection, supernerdy.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            Lol, some guy who used to work here came in, and hes like....you guys wanna see my costume? I knew better...but the girls were like YES!! I WANNA SEE!!!
            UNLOAD IT WTF?!?!!

he comes back in with an 8ft tall Autobot...Bumblebee specifically....he's so ridiculous. He has been on TV for like the world's largest transformer collection, supernerdy.
            You can collect transformers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              You can collect transformers?
              Toys and other various stuff? I really dont remember. He's one of those people I intentionally tried to avoid....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Toys and other various stuff? I really dont remember. He's one of those people I intentionally tried to avoid....
                I used to have a bunch of Hot Wheels.
                So I got that going for me.....

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I used to have a bunch of Hot Wheels.
                    So I got that going for me.....
                    lol I had a ton of those as a kid. Actually, for the past 8 years at work, we do a secret santa thing, and every year on my list, I put that I want some kind of exotic car. '69 Pontiac GTO, Ferrari 458....stuff like that....and the people always get me hot wheels lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

There's a Ditka one floating around too i saw
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Ok, I need help with this pick for the week:

Pick 2 of these -

Ryan Mathews @ Wash
                        Le'veon Bell @ NE
                        Zac Stacy vs. Tenn

everyone says Mathews is a must start this week.....Stay looks to be fine after his sprain, and prob has the most upside of the 3....Bell is just a workhorse, and will get points on volume alone if not scoring.....rough choice, idk who to bench.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Lol, some guy who used to work here came in, and hes like....you guys wanna see my costume? I knew better...but the girls were like YES!! I WANNA SEE!!!
                          UNLOAD IT WTF?!?!!

The transformer toys in the 80s were awesome. I had some of those.
                          http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                          http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                          http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Last halloween as an undergrad student. Hopefully I can enjoy one next year without worrying about midterms.

Comment

Ok, I need help with this pick for the week:

Pick 2 of these -

Ryan Mathews @ Wash
                              Le'veon Bell @ NE
                              Zac Stacy vs. Tenn

everyone says Mathews is a must start this week.....Stay looks to be fine after his sprain, and prob has the most upside of the 3....Bell is just a workhorse, and will get points on volume alone if not scoring.....rough choice, idk who to bench.
                              I have Matthews on my team and I would take Stacy over him. I have Woodhead on my other team and I like him more than Matthews.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                Last halloween as an undergrad student. Hopefully I can enjoy one next year without worrying about midterms.
                                Now you will only have to worry about working and staying alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X