This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
    The transformer toys in the 80s were awesome. I had some of those.
    same. I had the beetle version of BumbleBee, Star Scream, and Optimus.....admittedly i didnt know much about Transformers as a kid, i jsut thought the tools were really awesome.
    Last edited by JPizzack; 11-01-2013, 09:11 AM.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I have Matthews on my team and I would take Stacy over him. I have Woodhead on my other team and I like him more than Matthews.
      I wonder why everyone is saying Mathews is a must start....I havent used him in weeks.

So you'd say Stacy and Bell?

edit - BTW, i have Charles, so this is for RB2 and Flex, cuz i have Bush on a bye week
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        same. I had the beetle version of BumbleBee, Star Scream, and Optimus.....admittedly i didnt know much about Transformers as a kid, i jsut thought the tools were really awesome.
        I love toys. I still love toys.
        http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
        http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
        http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Kids today.....No shaving cream, eggs, or toilet paper everywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
            I love toys. I still love toys.
            I dont have any. Action figure were my thing as a kid. I had Ninja Turtles, WWF figures, X-Men, GI Joes...that kinda stuff...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Kids today.....No shaving cream, eggs, or toilet paper everywhere.
              dude...not to sound like some news broadcast, but people dont even go out when its dark anymore....post 9/11 type stuff man. People dont trust ANYONE around their kids or something. country in fear bull****, you know?

we had NO trick or treaters last night...and there are 190 houses on my road. it's like a thing of the past I guess....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I saw kids with weed on the train yesterday at like 7-8pm. As I was driving, I saw a ton of kids on the streets with bags (full of eggs obviously).

People don't go out at night anymore?

Baffled...maybe from where you live.

Comment

dude...not to sound like some news broadcast, but people dont even go out when its dark anymore....post 9/11 type stuff man. People dont trust ANYONE around their kids or something. country in fear bull****, you know?

we had NO trick or treaters last night...and there are 190 houses on my road. it's like a thing of the past I guess....
                  We had some, a block over was busy, but still no teenagers getting wild ****ing **** up. lol we used to egg cop cars, streets would look like warzones the day after. Kids today are soft.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    We had some, a block over was busy, but still no teenagers getting wild ****ing **** up. lol we used to egg cop cars, streets would look like warzones the day after. Kids today are soft.
                    people are now afraid of getting in trouble...and they probably WOULD get in a ton of trouble. I did the same thigns as you, and all they did was take us home when they caught us lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      People don't go out at night anymore?

Baffled...maybe from where you live.
                      i meant halloween lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• One time a cop rolled up on us and told us to go home and he kind of speed away, of course I launched an egg, it was perfect timing, he literally drove into it, nailed the back window. All you herd his the tires screech as he breaked. hahaha As we were running away my fat friend busted his *** and ****ed up his knee soooo bad. hahaha goood times

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          As I said....I'm a lone wolf in a sea of sheep. I zig when they zag.

My way is better.

And BTW....all the draft experts on the board agree with me. I'm just the guy willing to put myself out there.
                          MH.......there are no experts on this board. lol The closest thing is YA

Comment

i meant halloween lol
                            That's what I meant too...

Comment

• who wants to rub vicks vapor rub on my chest?

Comment

I wonder why everyone is saying Mathews is a must start....I havent used him in weeks.

So you'd say Stacy and Bell?

edit - BTW, i have Charles, so this is for RB2 and Flex, cuz i have Bush on a bye week
                                I guess. Matthews is a guy who gets 60 to 80 yards and rarely scores.
                                Bell scores and is their every down back and Stacy is basically getting 90% of the snaps, including short yardage.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X