This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love post-work fridays...

especially today, i got some good **** going down[/quote]

I'd be better if you stopped by firewaters for 20-30 min and had a beer instead of pulling an LT [:P]

Comment

whats the head count so far matt?

Comment

no idea, lol...

i heard it got out to bbi too so i dunno if anyone over there is coming.

Then u got all the people that say they are coming and they are bringing people.

Then you got people that just read the boards who see this and may want to come.

Honestly from 20 - 100 people lol

its impossible to predict
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love post-work fridays...

I'd be better if you stopped by firewaters for 20-30 min and had a beer instead of pulling an LT [:P]
          [/quote]

honestly dude, i leave here at 5 (monsey ny), drive to west haverstraw ny (totally out of the way) to drive the mutt home, then come back stop at mos, then stop at paramus park and then i gotta shower and get ready for the lady friend

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love post-work fridays...

[/quote]

The tough love continues...

Tom Coughlin Lovin'

It's better than Wade Phillips lovin'

TC Lovin' gets you a ring

Wade Phillips lovin' makes you suck

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love post-work fridays...

[/quote]

honestly dude, i leave here at 5 (monsey ny), drive to west haverstraw ny (totally out of the way) to drive the mutt home, then come back stop at mos, then stop at paramus park and then i gotta shower and get ready for the lady friend[/quote]

oh your in monsey, NM I thought you were a heck of a lot closer.

I take my LT comment back, you have a valid excuse.

why paramus park though? the palasades is closer to you if you in monsey.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i love post-work fridays...

[/quote]

honestly dude, i leave here at 5 (monsey ny), drive to west haverstraw ny (totally out of the way) to drive the mutt home, then come back stop at mos, then stop at paramus park and then i gotta shower and get ready for the lady friend[/quote]

oh your in monsey, NM I thought you were a heck of a lot closer.

I take my LT comment back, you have a valid excuse.
                [/quote]

well i live in Elmwood park, but im at work, believe it or not lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                  well i live in Elmwood park, but im at work, believe it or not lol[/quote]

you have a job!? lol.

but yeah I didn't know you were up there, I know that area well, used to live in suffern then in pomona.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
                    *well i live in Elmwood park, but im at work, believe it or not lol[/quote]

you have a job!? lol.

but yeah I didn't know you were up there, I know that area well, used to live in suffern then in pomona.
                    [/quote]

well then shalom lol

Comment

*well i live in Elmwood park, but im at work, believe it or not lol[/quote]

you have a job!? lol.

[/quote]

well then shalom lol

Comment

well then shalom lol[/quote]

well never lived in monsey... good luck driving through there on saturdays though, they throw rocks.

Comment

well never lived in monsey... good luck driving through there on saturdays though, they throw rocks.
                          [/quote]

let one of those mother****ers throw something at my car, im pullin over and rippin out the jerry curl and am gonna hang it from my rearview

i work right on route 59

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

let one of those mother****ers throw something at my car, im pullin over and rippin out the jerry curl and am gonna hang it from my rearview

i work right on route 59[/quote]

no you aren't you ever see them driven around, the roam in packs, unless you are dropping like 10-15 people by your lonesome you ain't doing jack [:P]

yup I know that area VERY well, maybe I should have offered to meet you at sutters mill instead [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

i work right on route 59[/quote]

no you aren't you ever see them driven around, the roam in packs, unless you are dropping like 10-15 people by your lonesome you ain't doing jack [:P]

yup I know that area VERY well, maybe I should have offered to meet you at sutters mill instead [:P]
                              [/quote]

Sutters is BANGIN

uhg those burgers are the truth

Comment

Sutters is BANGIN

uhg those burgers are the truth[/quote]

Sutters is ok [:P]

Firewaters is much better, around there Brewpub used to be ALOT better, but it kept getting closed down to because of under aged drinking, and Irelands is probably the best bar around there now.

Comment

Working...
                                X