X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]all this talk is making me want too. we should all do it oct 11th. lmao.[/quote]</P>

*</P>

*</P>

none for me thanks...I did shrooms twice in H.S. and once when I was 22 and that's enough for me...Had some nice experiences though.</P>[/quote]

haha im def out of my drug experiment stages, but i am def doin shrooms one more time in my life lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]one more day and my sig n avy are back[/quote]</P>

You can have them both now.</P>

[/quote] i don't welch and wouldn't give anybody else the option to do that, so i'll stick it out[/quote]</P>

I hearby order you to use a pro Yankee sig. Failure to do so would now be welching.</P>
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote] i don't welch and wouldn't give anybody else the option to do that, so i'll stick it out[/quote]</P>

I hearby order you to use a pro Yankee sig.* Failure to do so would now be welching.</P>[/quote]

haha i appreciate it.. but i'll deal with it... i made it this long another day i'll do standing on my head lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

wtf is everyone over 6ft 250 in this room besides me, lt and amanda?</P>

[/quote]</P>

ummm daven is 5 foot tall. lol plus i think matt is the only super tall one no?!?!</P>

[/quote] 6'3 is not super tall and lando is 6'3 too[/quote]</P>

yea im 6' 150 lol. welter weight chaaamp baby</P>

[/quote]</P>

your a skinny little **** lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

also skinny tall guys are the most wellendowed if ya know what i mean[]</P>

[/quote] thats actually an illusion lol[/quote]</P>

i was gonna say the same thing </P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

ummm daven is 5 foot tall. lol plus i think matt is the only super tall one no?!?!</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i was gonna say the same thing lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

wtf is everyone over 6ft 250 in this room besides me, lt and amanda?</p>

[/quote]</p>

ummm daven is 5 foot tall. lol plus i think matt is the only super tall one no?!?!</p>

[/quote] 6'3 is not super tall and lando is 6'3 too[/quote]</p>

yea im 6' 150 lol. welter weight chaaamp baby</p>

[/quote]</p>

your a skinny little **** lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

also skinny tall guys are the most wellendowed if ya know what i mean[]</p>

[/quote] thats actually an illusion lol[/quote]</p>

i was gonna say the same thing lol</p>[/quote]

And you said it twice

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]one more day and my sig n avy are back[/quote]</p>

You can have them both now.</p>[/quote]

i don't welch and wouldn't give anybody else the option to do that, so i'll stick it out[/quote]

Even if you did I wouldn't [:P] but I'd give you a never ending storm of **** if you did it [:P]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

I hearby order you to use a pro Yankee sig. Failure to do so would now be welching.</P>

[/quote] haha i appreciate it.. but i'll deal with it... i made it this long another day i'll do standing on my head lol[/quote]</P>

I never asked for this. Its really not my bag.</P>

But you are a good man.</P>
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]one more day and my sig n avy are back[/quote]</p>

You can have them both now.</p>

[/quote] i don't welch and wouldn't give anybody else the option to do that, so i'll stick it out[/quote]</p>

I hearby order you to use a pro Yankee sig. Failure to do so would now be welching.</p>

[/quote] haha i appreciate it.. but i'll deal with it... i made it this long another day i'll do standing on my head lol[/quote]</p>

I never asked for this. Its really not my bag.</p>

But you are a good man.</p>[/quote]

[*-)]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

What's good everybody?</P>

</P>

I was happy to see the Jays beat those nasty <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Phillies</FONT> !</P>

[/quote] u n me both[/quote]Noone more than i...[/quote]</P>

</P>

Braves fan ?</P>

[/quote] For well over 30 yrs...[/quote] 1996... what a good year[/quote] Yeah i have to admit, that one really hurt..I still think we gave that one away..games 4 and 6 could have easily been ours...</P>

Coulda, shoulda, woulda...Im done now........lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how was the game mang?[/quote] boring as ****... baseball sucks i made the decision im not going to another yankee game unless its playoffs, a big game, vs boston, vs mets, or vs phillies these BS weeknight games suck[/quote]</P>

lol you get ****ty? that helps</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[b]it really does...</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

i was gonna say the same thing lol</P>

[/quote]

And you said it twice
                          [/quote]</P>

whats witht he ****head attutide towards me today if i may ask...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

</P>

I was happy to see the Jays beat those nasty <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Phillies</FONT> !</P>

</P>

Braves fan ?</P>

[/quote] For well over 30 yrs...[/quote] 1996... what a good year[/quote]</P>

lol pauly. let me just jump onall your backs with my clets on.</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

*</P>

*</P>

Braves fan ?</P>

[/quote] For well over 30 yrs...[/quote] 1996... what a good year[/quote] Yeah i have to admit, that one really hurt..I still think we gave that one away..games 4 and 6 could have easily been ours...</P>

Coulda, shoulda, woulda...Im done now........lol.</P>[/quote]

soooo aka... my two top teams stuck ur top two teams hard in their respective championships?

[]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

wtf is everyone over 6ft 250 in this room besides me, lt and amanda?</p>

[/quote]</p>

ummm daven is 5 foot tall. lol plus i think matt is the only super tall one no?!?!</p>

[/quote] 6'3 is not super tall and lando is 6'3 too[/quote]</p>

yea im 6' 150 lol. welter weight chaaamp baby</p>

[/quote]</p>

your a skinny little **** lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

also skinny tall guys are the most wellendowed if ya know what i mean[]</p>

[/quote] thats actually an illusion lol[/quote]</p>

i was gonna say the same thing lol</p>

[/quote]

And you said it twice
                                [/quote]</p>

whats witht he ****head attutide towards me today if i may ask...</p>[/quote]

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... just messin' with ya? Joking around? I do this **** everyday, so don't act like it's something new.... []

Comment

Working...
                                X