X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    YOUR unicorn? lol
    She just break up with someone? I thought you were seeing someone.
    she did...

and I'm always "seeing someone".....but, it's never her....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I guess i should have prefaced that last comment with "It's nothing serious"
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        she did...

and I'm always "seeing someone".....but, it's never her....
        Did she tell you or you found out through a friend or facebook? If she told you, good stuff, ask her to hang out this weekend or whenever shes free. This is just a recon mission and shell probably talk until you want to rip your ears off.

Comment

Did she tell you or you found out through a friend or facebook? If she told you, good stuff, ask her to hang out this weekend or whenever shes free. This is just a recon mission and shell probably talk until you want to rip your ears off.
          she told me.
          I asked how her weekend was, and it all came out.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

she told me.
            I asked how her weekend was, and it all came out.
            yea ask her to hang out, forget about ****. Be confident, act supercool but be nice at the same time. You probably wont get any the first time hanging out but you never know.
            You also have to keep in mind Pizz that she basically picked this other shmuck over you. She knew you liked her and still went with someone else. If youre looking for a relationship with her be careful man. If youre just looking to feast like a mantis then proceed, I think you have a good shot.
            Last edited by dezzzR; 11-12-2013, 12:35 PM.

Comment

yea ask her to hang out, forget about ****. Be confident, act supercool but be nice at the same time. You probably wont get any the first time hanging out but you never know.
              You also have to keep in mind Pizz that she basically picked this other shmuck over you. She knew you liked her and still went with someone else. If youre looking for a relationship with her be careful man. If youre just looking to fest like a mantis then proceed, I think you have a good shot.
              lmao....nah i never really had a real shot before....never really tried.
              and nah man im not trying to prey on the weak....im trying to land this one...
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• man ive been so broke since moving....I've had to completely start over on my money management. Going to take a few more pay cycles before I'm back to normal, argh
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

man ive been so broke since moving....I've had to completely start over on my money management. Going to take a few more pay cycles before I'm back to normal, argh
                  Yea Im trying to save to move out, Im not trying to rent though, maybe take out a loan and get a cheap condo, make the kitchen and bathroom nice, flip it and maybe get something nice. Soo gaddamn expensive on long island

Comment

• Looks like theres no one interested in giving Cano 300 mill. lol Only a stupid Rockafella employee would be dumb enough to ask that much for a 31 year old.

Comment

Looks like theres no one interested in giving Cano 300 mill. lol Only a stupid Rockafella employee would be dumb enough to ask that much for a 31 year old.
                      Cano will get paid....but definitely not that lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Canos not even worth 1/3 of that. Yanks need to start rebuilding and invest heavily in starting pitching.

Comment

• and beg Mo for one more year

Comment

Probably 5 years, $125MM.

Times they are a changin'. The Arod/ Hamilton/ Pujols deals have scared off teams from these kinds of deals.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Probably 5 years, $125MM.

Times they are a changin'. The Arod/ Hamilton/ Pujols deals have scared off teams from these kinds of deals.
                              They should, no player is worth that.

Comment

They should, no player is worth that.
                                Yea i hate those contracts. No player has ever lived up to it.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X