This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

wtf is everyone over 6ft 250 in this room besides me, lt and amanda?</P>

[/quote]</P>

ummm daven is 5 foot tall. lol plus i think matt is the only super tall one no?!?!</P>

[/quote] 6'3 is not super tall and lando is 6'3 too[/quote]</P>

yea im 6' 150 lol. welter weight chaaamp baby</P>

[/quote]</P>

your a skinny little **** lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

also skinny tall guys are the most well*endowed if ya know what i mean[]</P>

[/quote] thats actually an illusion lol[/quote]</P>

i was gonna say the same thing lol</P>

[/quote]

And you said it twice
    [/quote]</P>

whats witht he ****head attutide towards me today if i may ask...</P>[/quote]

sexual frustration momma, don't sweat it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

wtf is everyone over 6ft 250 in this room besides me, lt and amanda?</P>

[/quote]</P>

ummm daven is 5 foot tall. lol plus i think matt is the only super tall one no?!?!</P>

[/quote] 6'3 is not super tall and lando is 6'3 too[/quote]</P>

yea im 6' 150 lol. welter weight chaaamp baby</P>

[/quote]</P>

your a skinny little **** lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

also skinny tall guys are the most wellendowed if ya know what i mean[]</P>

[/quote] thats actually an illusion lol[/quote]</P>

i was gonna say the same thing lol</P>

[/quote]

And you said it twice
      [/quote]</P>

whats witht he ****head attutide towards me today if i may ask...</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol your a prude and dont put out</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

What's good everybody?</P>

</P>

I was happy to see the Jays beat those nasty <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Phillies</FONT> !</P>

[/quote] u n me both[/quote]Noone more than i...[/quote]</P>

</P>

Braves fan ?</P>

[/quote] For well over 30 yrs...[/quote] 1996... what a good year[/quote] Yeah i have to admit, that one really hurt..I still think we gave that one away..games 4 and 6 could have easily been ours...</P>

Coulda, shoulda, woulda...Im done now........lol.</P>

[/quote] soooo aka... my two top teams stuck ur top two teams hard in their respective championships? [][/quote] Yeah but your a bandwagon fan extraordinare, so it doesnt count..lol.</P>

Sorry, i dont do so well with secrets...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

</P>

I was happy to see the Jays beat those nasty <FONT color=#ff0000 size=4>Phillies</FONT> !</P>

</P>

Braves fan ?</P>

[/quote] For well over 30 yrs...[/quote] 1996... what a good year[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>[b]1992 !!! [&lt;)][B][B][B][B]</FONT></P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
            Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... just messin' with ya? Joking around? I do this **** everyday, so don't act like it's something new.... []
            [/quote]

Nah...you just started doing this, you used to be all lovey dubby with Amanda ALL the time, but like about 2 weeks ago? you flipped the script 180% and now are ragging on her more then anyone else (even more then you try to rag on me lol)

I understand you are trying to change your "Image" but that's not for around here, that's for new people that you meet.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]
              Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...... just messin' with ya? Joking around? I do this **** everyday, so don't act like it's something new.... []
              [/quote]

Nah...you just started doing this, you used to be all lovey dubby with Amanda ALL the time, but like about 2 weeks ago? you flipped the script 180% and now are ragging on her more then anyone else (even more then you try to rag on me lol)

I understand you are trying to change your "Image" but that's not for around here, that's for new people that you meet.
              [/quote]

I haven't really been ragging on her like ever... I made a funny comment about the Phils and made a bad joke on a double post and she jumps down my throat

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

exactly... lol its just with the odd comments after every post i make... im just wondering where it came from</P>

Comment

dup post sorry- my comp is being ******ed today</P>

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

*</P>

*</P>

Braves fan ?</P>

[/quote] For well over 30 yrs...[/quote] 1996... what a good year[/quote] Yeah i have to admit, that one really hurt..I still think we gave that one away..games 4 and 6 could have easily been ours...</P>

Coulda, shoulda, woulda...Im done now........lol.</P>

[/quote] soooo aka... my two top teams stuck ur top two teams hard in their respective championships? [][/quote] Yeah but your a bandwagon fan extraordinare, so it doesnt count..lol.</P>

Sorry, i dont do so well with secrets...</P>[/quote]

lol na its just that there is such a drop of excitement in baseball games.. i really am done with going just to go... ****in 20 dollars to park, 10 dollars a beer. 8 dollars a hot dog...

funny *** **** happened tho. The 14 year old kids in the parking lot were selling their hats n shirts as i was walking out of the parking garage... one of them yelled "5-0" all of a sudden 15 people that were standing around just ****in scattered, it was the funniest thing i've seen in a while

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

exactly... lol its just with the odd comments after every post i make... im just wondering where it came from</P>[/quote]giggles comments....

Comment

[/quote]

[/quote]

by doing this, i hope u realize ur encouraging him to be cream filled and call amanda lovey and seem like hes limp wristed

Comment

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

</P>

</P>

Braves fan ?</P>

[/quote] For well over 30 yrs...[/quote] 1996... what a good year[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT size=5>[b]1992 !!! [&lt;)][B][B][B][B]</FONT></P>[/quote] Shhhhhyaaaa- anything back in Nam dont count...lol.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

by doing this, i hope u realize ur encouraging him to be cream filled and call amanda lovey and seem like hes limp wristed[/quote]

I mean to get across the point that you don't try to change your image with someone who already knows you pretty well.

no matter what he does at this point Amanda is always gonna think of him as her little buddy or brother ...no matter what...it's not going to change.

his attitude towards her is fine IF he started off that way, but he didn't.

It's the same deal with him trying to ask girls out who he's been "Friends" with for years.

And anyhow, TBH I'm starting to care less about LT, he's a whinny ***** everytime I make fun of him nowadays...and Morehead constantly comes to his defense like he's LT's daddy or something, so it's beginning to be more trouble then its worth to try and help the little guy out.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

by doing this, i hope u realize ur encouraging him to be cream filled and call amanda lovey and seem like hes limp wristed[/quote]

Yeah, but I don't listen to his "advice" anyway, so this time won't be any different

Comment

<font size="6">
                                </font>

Comment

Working...
                                X