• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Woah wait, what show or movie is this?

That's CHalkie WHite from boardwalk!

Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    First one, IMO.
    That's what I'm doing actually 100%.

Just thought about it. The kids that want me to change to Saturdya aren't even that great. One of them is smart, but he's annoying...always thinks he's right.The other kid is smart but lazy as ****. We're doing a group project now and he doesn't do much..

Why would I want to group with them?

Comment

hahaha
      Random story
      I have this customer I have a crush on, shes cute as hell, skinny with a nice badunkadunk but shes married,has like 3 kids and a lisp lol. Shes suppose to come in a few mins, forgot to put on deodorant this morning....guess thats not really a story. haha
      this made me lol....nice
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

hahaha
        Random story
        I have this customer I have a crush on, shes cute as hell, skinny with a nice badunkadunk but shes married,has like 3 kids and a lisp lol. Shes suppose to come in a few mins, forgot to put on deodorant this morning....guess thats not really a story. haha
        lol, oh noooo. That happened to me once during summer, I literally left the job to go home and apply.

Comment

• Anybody ever get the flu shot? For me personally, I don't believe it is necessary, and have never gotten the shot. I think I had the flu once when I was like 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
            Anybody ever get the flu shot? For me personally, I don't believe it is necessary, and have never gotten the shot. I think I had the flu once when I was like 13.
            Ive never gotten the shot before. I also dont think I've had the flu more than like...twice...
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I've never gotten the flu. I do have acute bronchitis though, which sucks.
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Just can't stand the way some people's jaws drop and they start with the "OMG, how can you not protect yourself and your child."
                And no, I will not let my daughter be injected either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  I've never gotten the flu. I do have acute bronchitis though, which sucks.
                  That sucks, my aunt has bronchitis now. She sounds like a frog.

Comment

Just can't stand the way some people's jaws drop and they start with the "OMG, how can you not protect yourself and your child."
                    And no, I will not let my daughter be injected either.
                    yea its not really a "debate" either you do it or you dont...

just tell them what they want to hear so they STFU....seriously thats what i do with people like that. it makes them go away
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

That sucks, my aunt has bronchitis now. She sounds like a frog.
                      Aw that's sad.
                      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Romance in the workplace, good or bad thing?
                        I say bad.
                        I remember I wouldn't even date a guy if he went to the same school as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Woah wait, what show or movie is this?

That's CHalkie WHite from boardwalk!

That's what I'm doing actually 100%.

Just thought about it. The kids that want me to change to Saturdya aren't even that great. One of them is smart, but he's annoying...always thinks he's right.The other kid is smart but lazy as ****. We're doing a group project now and he doesn't do much..

Why would I want to group with them?
                          New show called calkboard empire. Forgot to put that.

Comment

I've never gotten the flu. I do have acute bronchitis though, which sucks.
                            I get it at least twice a year. Already got it 2 weeks ago, worst Iv ever had it, I thought my lungs were filled with liquid. Im still wheezing like crazy. Hate it.

Comment

What a story Mark.
                              Mark?

Comment

Romance in the workplace, good or bad thing?
                                I say bad.
                                I remember I wouldn't even date a guy if he went to the same school as me.
                                Well my wife's office is upstairs and mine in downstairs...so its pretty much required in our house.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X