Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    You know that Nicks is randomly going to go off one day for like 200yds and 3 TDs or something crazy lol......
    whatevs, maybe hell be cheaper. Hope its this week.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      whatevs, maybe hell be cheaper. Hope its this week.
      more of a general statement..i dont care who does what so long as we keep winning. lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • http://www.giants101.com/2013/11/19/...to-discuss-it/

        Dont you hate when your favorite player starts actin a fooo'

        Comment


        • So pumped for Sunday! raaaghhh!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            So pumped for Sunday! raaaghhh!
            Maybe you should stay in the safe confines of THEE thread and mind your own ****ing business Dez.
            Its enough of a pain to deal with these few punks who stalk me on the MB without you chiming in.
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              Maybe you should stay in the safe confines of THEE thread and mind your own ****ing business Dez.
              Its enough of a pain to deal with these few punks who stalk me on the MB without you chiming in.
              Hhahahaha, Come on that was funny.


              You dont have to deal with those pains and punks and chill in here, let them come in here too, get this place going.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                Hhahahaha, Come on that was funny.


                You dont have to deal with those pains and punks and chill in here, let them come in here too, get this place going.
                You don't know the history I have with that little ****head.
                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  You don't know the history I have with that little ****head.
                  My bad, didnt know it was serious. Do you want me to talk to him for you?
                  Last edited by dezzzR; 11-19-2013, 02:14 PM.

                  Comment


                  • Want me to talk to him for you?
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • lol Jayz think Cano is Jordan of baseball and thats why hes worth 300 mill.lol I told you fools this **** would happen

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        Want me to talk to him for you?
                        Is that the guy from Beverly Hills 90210?
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Mh, go troll Huffpost. Its hilarious, especially now.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            lol Jayz think Cano is Jordan of baseball and thats why hes worth 300 mill.lol I told you fools this **** would happen
                            what does it matter? he's not going to get that...anywhere. so i dont see how it matters. he has no choice but to be a yankee really. there's nobody else can pay him his ACTUAL worth
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

                            It's too bad, I'm too good....

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Is that the guy from Beverly Hills 90210?
                              lol what?? who??
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                what does it matter? he's not going to get that...anywhere. so i dont see how it matters. he has no choice but to be a yankee really. there's nobody else can pay him his ACTUAL worth
                                Hes got a meeting with the Mets today.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X