X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=JPizzack;973406]
    Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I just think that when a guy makes a statement like that about one of our players he should back it up.

His evidence that Nicks isn't really hurt and is just dogging it is.................

He really needs to be more positive .........like me.

Or is his definition of "positive" just supporting Eli and none of the other 50 or so Giants?

Hmm.........[/
    QUOTE]

this.....
    Are you seriously buying into that ****? haha Hes one of my favorite Giants, said so a few times.

You two should be questioning Nicks after last Sunday too. and theres nothing wrong with it.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dezzzR;973437]
      Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Are you seriously buying into that ****? haha Hes one of my favorite Giants, said so a few times.

You two should be questioning Nicks after last Sunday too. and theres nothing wrong with it.
      Again....what's the basis for your claim?
      You think he's actually faking an injury. That's a serious accusation.

Or are you just a blathering fan who hates the players on his team?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Prince Fielder for Ian Kinsler? =O
        Great trade for Detroit. Dumping money, swapping 2 good players, and they dont have to deal with Prince's BS about not caring how terrible he was in the playoffs lol.

This puts Texas in the Cano talks probably. Think they give him $300 mill? lmao!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;973452]
          Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Again....what's the basis for your claim?
          You think he's actually faking an injury. That's a serious accusation.

Or are you just a blathering fan who hates the players on his team?
          Who said I had or needed one?

Comment

• [QUOTE=dezzzR;973874]
            Who said I had or needed one?
            There is a word for people who make accusations without anything to back it up.

They are called Democrats.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;973928]
              There is a word for people who make accusations without anything to back it up.

They are called Democrats.
              Hoooow dare you!!!!
              Its a MB, Live it up,

Comment

• [QUOTE=dezzzR;973995]
                Hoooow dare you!!!!
                Its a MB, Live it up,
                So you admit that you are just throwing crap out there for no reason.

Well allow me to retort!

Take a look at the TB game last year and tell me that Hakeem Nicks isn't a friggin warrior on the field.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Morehead State;974004]
                  So you admit that you are just throwing crap out there for no reason.

Well allow me to retort!

Take a look at the TB game last year and tell me that Hakeem Nicks isn't a friggin warrior on the field.
                  Im not questioning his ability to play through pain. Im starting to question his mental toughness. Sitting himself out of frustration, not practicing before the biggest game of the year...

Comment

• CRAAAAAZY **** happening in the lot across from my office today. Like, right out my window here:

2 dead people found in TWO separate cars in the parking lot. 1 other person found dead in another car a half mile down the road.....

Troopers were surrounding the entire area for about 5 hours. madness.

arguably crazier than the time over teh summer when the bomb squad was in the same parking lot -____-
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      CRAAAAAZY **** happening in the lot across from my office today. Like, right out my window here:

2 dead people found in TWO separate cars in the parking lot. 1 other person found dead in another car a half mile down the road.....

Troopers were surrounding the entire area for about 5 hours. madness.

arguably crazier than the time over teh summer when the bomb squad was in the same parking lot -____-
                      Sounds like a hit gone wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Sounds like a hit gone wrong.
                        not with the white trash in this area man.....it's likely murder/suicide.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

The most excitement I have is when I re-arrange the furniture in the living room.

Comment

• I got my first ticket!

YAYAYA!

lol no, kill me now.
                            Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yea that true. One time my dad responded to a double homicide, ones in the middle of the road, the other is in the gutter. They were wanna be wiseguys that ran up on both sides of the car and started firing. Rounds went through the car and they killed each other,lol the driver (made guy) was fine. Hes got a million of those stories

Comment

I heard the guy is dead and a chick who is injured is on the run.

Comment

Working...
                                X