Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    I heard the guy is dead and a chick who is injured is on the run.
    Family of 4--- 3 confirmed dead...all gunshot wounds. 1 male, and 2 school aged children....

    ****ing christ man....2 dead kids.....shot to death...right there.....

    I was sitting in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot facing that lot before work for like 30 mins....and they were right in front of me the whole time and I had no idea till police were called....wtf....
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Family of 4--- 3 confirmed dead...all gunshot wounds. 1 male, and 2 school aged children....

      ****ing christ man....2 dead kids.....shot to death...right there.....

      I was sitting in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot facing that lot before work for like 30 mins....and they were right in front of me the whole time and I had no idea till police were called....wtf....
      Oh that's horrible. Was it the Mother?
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        Oh that's horrible. Was it the Mother?
        that's who they are looking for. they say shes injured, but dont know the involvement yet.

        idk how people found out, but they are saying that it's the family who owns the pharmacy at the end of the road im living on, in Hyde Park. Idk if that's true though.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          not with the white trash in this area man.....it's likely murder/suicide.


          That's the Pleasant Valley thing, right? Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me as well....

          We were just up in that area a few weeks ago looking at houses.

          Comment


          • Lol since when has thanksgiving eve been such a party night?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              That's the Pleasant Valley thing, right? Yeah, that's what it sounded like to me as well....

              We were just up in that area a few weeks ago looking at houses.
              Yea. I work right next to the place it happened. Just a little too close to home for me....

              It seems that they dont think the missing woman is actually a suspect. Obviously, they havent released enough information to say WHY they dont think she's involved...but they must have something to suggest it.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                Lol since when has thanksgiving eve been such a party night?
                for real? For as long as I can remember, man....mostly because it's the first time kids were coming home from college for a holiday, and meeting up with their friends etc. and because Thanksgiving is a lazy day, it doesnt matter how ****ed up you are lol.

                I'm actually having a kegger that night instead of going out. I cant handle the crowds on thanksgiving eve.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  for real? For as long as I can remember, man....mostly because it's the first time kids were coming home from college for a holiday, and meeting up with their friends etc. and because Thanksgiving is a lazy day, it doesnt matter how ****ed up you are lol.

                  I'm actually having a kegger that night instead of going out. I cant handle the crowds on thanksgiving eve.
                  Yeah, but spending a lot on it is ridiculous., My gf wants us to go to this expensive place in NYC...no way I'm spending all of that $$ on that.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                    Yeah, but spending a lot on it is ridiculous., My gf wants us to go to this expensive place in NYC...no way I'm spending all of that $$ on that.
                    nah never that....
                    Where I live, it's a blackout pub night really....not a fancy thing.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Last night's game was such a snoozer. I was honestly hoping just to see some fancy Drew Brees passing in a blow out....but the most exciting thing was Jimmy Graham breaking the upright on his dunk....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        nah never that....
                        Where I live, it's a blackout pub night really....not a fancy thing.
                        $50 to just get into this place... lolz

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Lol since when has thanksgiving eve been such a party night?
                          Loooong time.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            Yeah, but spending a lot on it is ridiculous., My gf wants us to go to this expensive place in NYC...no way I'm spending all of that $$ on that.
                            Do it, drink before you go so you dont blow your money on drinks. Problem solved.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Do it, drink before you go so you dont blow your money on drinks. Problem solved.
                              **** that advice, man....then you sober up while youre out, and youre like " ..wow I really hate my life right now." lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                $50 to just get into this place... lolz
                                awwww heeeellllll naaawwwww
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X