This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Now there will be nothing to talk about EXCEPT video games.

Uggh........

Our team stinks.
    You're annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      You're annoying
      your sig is annoying.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Ok, hypothetical question:

Let's say we dont have Nicks next season.....

Do we try to GET another WR? Do we draft one? Sign one?

I'm not overly confident with our options right now. Though I'm glad Myers decided to finally start playing with the team -___-
        We need another outside WR, Cruz isnt getting it done when he is. Im pretty sure Nicks is gone after this year. Knowing Reese, well draft one.

Comment

• I thought the defense really **** the bed in the end. Thats why we need a DC that goes after qbs, and doesnt sit back.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            I thought the defense really **** the bed in the end. Thats why we need a DC that goes after qbs, and doesnt sit back.
            Rolle was forced into corner duty and they exploited it. We went into the game with 3 corners.
            I'm not blaming this defense. They gave up 17 points. We ran the ball for 200+ yards and lost.
            The offense was struggling all day against the worst rated defense in football. ..And they gave up yet another TD. How many is that this year.....6?
            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• That game just sucked from every direction.

Comment

Rolle was forced into corner duty and they exploited it. We went into the game with 3 corners.
                I'm not blaming this defense. They gave up 17 points. We ran the ball for 200+ yards and lost.
                The offense was struggling all day against the worst rated defense in football. ..And they gave up yet another TD. How many is that this year.....6?
                That td was bs, but what are you going to do...
                The defense was ok throughout the game but they fell flat on their face when the game was on the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  That game just sucked from every direction.
                  Agreed.

Comment

The defense was ok throughout the game but they fell flat on their face when the game was on the line.
                    It was just like last year when Tryon was out there. They exploited it.

Rolle is a safety...pressed into corner duty. Just bad luck on our part. But going into the game with 3 corners was a bad move.
                    I yelled in the off season when we had Webby take a pay cut instead of cutting him. I said at the time we could cut him, save $4MM and brought in two vet, zone type corners to replace him.
                    This FO has mismanaged this team from the start. This coaching staff has mismanaged the team as well.
                    And holding out Nicks because "he didn't practice all week", probably cost us the game.

The stupidity that this team has functioned with all season is a disgrace.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      your sig is annoying.
                      yeah lol "oderint dum meutuant"

can't get any worse than that

Comment

It was just like last year when Tryon was out there. They exploited it.

Rolle is a safety...pressed into corner duty. Just bad luck on our part. But going into the game with 3 corners was a bad move.
                        I yelled in the off season when we had Webby take a pay cut instead of cutting him. I said at the time we could cut him, save $4MM and brought in two vet, zone type corners to replace him.
                        This FO has mismanaged this team from the start. This coaching staff has mismanaged the team as well.
                        And holding out Nicks because "he didn't practice all week", probably cost us the game.

The stupidity that this team has functioned with all season is a disgrace.
                        Somethings going on behind the scene with Nicks. Plax use to miss whole weeks of practice too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          yeah lol "oderint dum meutuant"

can't get any worse than that
                          Et tu Brutus?!

Comment

Somethings going on behind the scene with Nicks. Plax use to miss whole weeks of practice too.
                            Yeah....what' going on is that TC is an idiot.

Comment

Yeah....what' going on is that TC is an idiot.
                              Easy to say that now. How do we know Nicks isnt the one acting like an idiot.

Comment

well...between rolle out of position, and us switching to what seemed like zone, when man was working all day...that seemed to kill us
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X