Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Well probably bring them back for dirt cheap.

    Comment


    • every year we get this secret santa card thing if we want to participate....and i never know what to put on these dumb things =\

      Heineken Light mini keg? lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        every year we get this secret santa card thing if we want to participate....and i never know what to put on these dumb things =\

        Heineken Light mini keg? lol
        Those are nice

        Comment


        • Obama Makes GQ's 'Least Influential People of 2013

          Comment


          • Nicks is the most physically dominant wr we have ever had

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
              Nicks is the most physically dominant wr we have ever had
              Yea I agree, he might not be the biggest but hes strong and has those huge hands. Mhs off his meds again.

              Comment


              • Nicks is def. the most physical WR we've had.....large majority of his plays are made in traffic with lots of contact. he's a playmaker for sure.

                Coughlin soundbyte shows Dezz was right....there's something going on with him....
                Oderint Dum Metuant

                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  Yea I agree, he might not be the biggest but hes strong and has those huge hands. Mhs off his meds again.
                  I already mentioned yesterday that Nicks is the closet thing we have to that but he's no substitute for some of the players other teams have in the red zone.
                  Like Jimmy Graham, Gronk, Megatron, Marshall, Damarius Thomas etc.....
                  That is why our red zone struggles continue.

                  And I love Nicks but Plaxico with his size and length had much better ability to use his physicality to gain position and catch a ball in coverage.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    I already mentioned yesterday that Nicks is the closet thing we have to that but he's no substitute for some of the players other teams have in the red zone.
                    Like Jimmy Graham, Gronk, Megatron, Marshall, Damarius Thomas etc.....
                    That is why our red zone struggles continue.

                    And I love Nicks but Plaxico with his size and length had much better ability to use his physicality to gain position and catch a ball in coverage.
                    yea, but he was so lazy half the time, that he would quit on as many plays as he'd make. I loved when Plax was here, but I always kinda considered him an underachiever.

                    edit - ALL those guys you mentioned are much bigger than Nicks, whether in height or in just mass
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      Nicks is def. the most physical WR we've had.....large majority of his plays are made in traffic with lots of contact. he's a playmaker for sure.

                      Coughlin soundbyte shows Dezz was right....there's something going on with him....
                      My hunch was right? Link?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        yea, but he was so lazy half the time, that he would quit on as many plays as he'd make. I loved when Plax was here, but I always kinda considered him an underachiever.

                        edit - ALL those guys you mentioned are much bigger than Nicks, whether in height or in just mass
                        That's my point Pizz. That's the main reason we aren't good in the red zone. We don't have that big guy who can fight for position and fight for the ball.
                        We thought that maybe Barden might be when we drafted him but that didn't turn out well.
                        When we had Shockey and Plaxico, Eli had no problem throwing it into the endzone with those guys covered. Because they were physical and would make the plays.
                        We don't have THAT kind of guy right now. So our RZ woes continue.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          My hunch was right? Link?
                          it was on Giants101 i think this morning. saw it on my phone

                          TC said Nicks didnt fight to play. accepted his injury or something? idk
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            it was on Giants101 i think this morning. saw it on my phone

                            TC said Nicks didnt fight to play. accepted his injury or something? idk
                            Pretty lame.

                            Comment


                            • Whats everyone doing for thanksgiving?? Give me stuffin and graaavy

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                it was on Giants101 i think this morning. saw it on my phone

                                TC said Nicks didnt fight to play. accepted his injury or something? idk
                                Thats not even close to what happened Pizz.
                                Nicks was told that since he didn't practice during the week, he wasn't playing.
                                Some idiot reporter asked;
                                "Did Hakeem FIGHT YOU GUYS to stay in the lineup?"
                                TC said.."No, not really".

                                TC never used those words. It was a reporter trying to stir **** up and it worked on you guys.

                                The reality is that Nicks doesn't trust the Giants medical staff after last season and saw a doctor this week outside the team and TC got pissed.
                                I don't blame nicks one bit for his failure to trust them.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X