Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cant see the pic. Yea go for it. Just dont call her Israelian. She might have second thoughts on your public speaking. lol

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Cant see the pic. Yea go for it. Just dont call her Israelian. She might have second thoughts on your public speaking. lol

      http://cdn.themetapicture.com/media/...Asian-girl.gif

      See if you can click it.

      Comment


      • nope

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          nope
          Are you at school or some thing? Work? That won't allow you to watch or see certain things?

          Comment


          • No.

            Comment


            • well I saw it....that's a first considering everything is always blocked for me at work.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Then dezzzr is screwed. He cannot see that spectacular gif.

                Comment


                • Might get a case of Sam Adams Winter Lager and this:

                  http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/magic-h...-2012-/193464/

                  Looks pretty damn good.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    You mean Israelis or Israelites? lol
                    Never call them Israelites.
                    Just saving you from future embarrassment.
                    That's what the Nazi's called them.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                      Might get a case of Sam Adams Winter Lager and this:

                      http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/magic-h...-2012-/193464/

                      Looks pretty damn good.
                      not a stout person myself...except Guiness I suppose, but guiness is actually pretty light despite it's black hue.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        not a stout person myself...except Guiness I suppose, but guiness is actually pretty light despite it's black hue.
                        Had a guiness once, I was bloated a lot lol

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          not a stout person myself...except Guiness I suppose, but guiness is actually pretty light despite it's black hue.
                          Coors light and White Zin for me.
                          I'm man enough to admit that I'm a woman.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Coors light and White Zin for me.
                            I'm man enough to admit that I'm a woman.
                            Fair enough, I like bud light.

                            But for holidays, I want tasty beers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Coors light and White Zin for me.
                              I'm man enough to admit that I'm a woman.
                              I'll be consuming copious amounts of Coors light this evening. It's our keg of choice typically.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                I'll be consuming copious amounts of Coors light this evening. It's our keg of choice typically.
                                Have a great Thanksgiving JP...Hope you're lucky enough to spend it with family.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X