Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Have a great Thanksgiving JP...Hope you're lucky enough to spend it with family.
    Sadly no. My family will be in good ol' gangsta AKRON, OH.
    I can never seem to get the time off to go, but it's ok, we had our thanksgiving this past sunday instead. So tmrw is just a day off for me
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • And I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving too, MH. Hopefully the Cowboys lose, and bring you extra joy. lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Sadly no. My family will be in good ol' gangsta AKRON, OH.
        I can never seem to get the time off to go, but it's ok, we had our thanksgiving this past sunday instead. So tmrw is just a day off for me

        Are you off Friday too?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Moke View Post
          Are you off Friday too?
          nahh but i do have a half day so i'll be outta here at noon...however that's not as cool as it sounds, because I also have to work half of Saturday lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • That sucks, I'm happy I'm off Friday but then I can imagine how bored I'll be doing homework loll

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              And I hope you enjoy your thanksgiving too, MH. Hopefully the Cowboys lose, and bring you extra joy. lol
              I'm really kind of rooting for Pittsburgh too. Would be a great story if they made the playoffs.

              Great coach.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                I'm really kind of rooting for Pittsburgh too. Would be a great story if they made the playoffs.

                Great coach.
                Same, really rooting for them as well

                Comment


                • argh...i know a lot of people like Pittsburgh....but I just cant....

                  outside the Giants, the only teams I typically pull for....Lions & Broncos. I like watching Seattle too I suppose....oh, and I'll be honest, I do like watching the Patriots when televised.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Just paid off my semester of college...my last one for undergraduate

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      argh...i know a lot of people like Pittsburgh....but I just cant....

                      outside the Giants, the only teams I typically pull for....Lions & Broncos. I like watching Seattle too I suppose....oh, and I'll be honest, I do like watching the Patriots when televised.
                      The Steelers are the Giants of the AFC. Family owned from the start. They even share some family...like Rooney and Kate Mara.
                      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                        The Steelers are the Giants of the AFC. Family owned from the start. They even share some family...like Rooney and Kate Mara.
                        Yea I'm well aware....but it doesn't really have any weight to my opinion on that. I just dont like the players on that team, ever...except maybe Polamalu.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          Yea I'm well aware....but it doesn't really have any weight to my opinion on that. I just dont like the players on that team, ever...except maybe Polamalu.
                          Well.......as you know I'm a sentimentalist.
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                          Comment


                          • I cheer for the Lions

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Same, really rooting for them as well

                              Me too. I like to think of them as the Giants of the AFC.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X