Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who do you think the Yanks will turn to as closer?
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I have a migraine My necks even getting sore and its making me queezy, ughhh. My bodies been weird last two months.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Who do you think the Yanks will turn to as closer?
        Robertson. But Moes coming back!

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I have a migraine My necks even getting sore and its making me queezy, ughhh. My bodies been weird last two months.
          I've had 2 migraines in my life, and I don't wish that level of discomfort even on my worst enemies.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Robertson. But Moes coming back!
            Robertson will not be our closer.

and let it go dude....Mo is not coming back.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Robertson will not be our closer.

and let it go dude....Mo is not coming back.
              never.........neverland.

Comment

I've had 2 migraines in my life, and I don't wish that level of discomfort even on my worst enemies.
                I know,Theey suuuuuuuuuuuuck. Theres a few people Id wish them on over me. lol
                Its not at its worst at the moment. I just ate 4 advil, hopefully that slows it down. I get them like once every 2 months. Older sister gets them too.

Comment

• My guess would be make Boone relief and move Robertson to closer.

Comment

I know,Theey suuuuuuuuuuuuck. Theres a few people Id wish them on over me. lol
                    Its not at its worst at the moment. I just ate 4 advil, hopefully that slows it down. I get them like once every 2 months. Older sister gets them too.
                    I get them occasionally too, ask your MD to prescribe Fioricet, works wonders for migraines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                      I get them occasionally too, ask your MD to prescribe Fioricet, works wonders for migraines.
                      Thanks , ill give it a look. Im uninsured at the moment though.

Comment

The Lockbox. Where all of MH's and Al Gores crazy opinions go
                        FYI...The "lock box" endorsed by Al Gore was a sound principle that would prevent the Congress and administrations from raiding the Social Security surplus to spend foolishly in the general fund.
                        And please tell me you've heard the expression....... "thinking outside the box".
                        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                          FYI...The "lock box" endorsed by Al Gore was a sound principle that would prevent the Congress and administrations from raiding the Social Security surplus to spend foolishly in the general fund.
                          And please tell me you've heard the expression....... "thinking outside the box".
                          obviously...

Comment

obviously...
                            Obviously what?
                            Obviously you agree with Al Gore's proposal in 2000?
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Obviously what?
                              Obviously you agree with Al Gore's proposal in 2000?
                              Iv herd the term thinking outside the box.

Comment

• Tomlin fined 100k for trip. Thats your favorite coach right MH? classless.

Comment

Working...
                                X