Yay beer. Yay wine.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Yay beer. Yay wine.
      Lol um no.
      Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        And while I'm no republican, I am certainly no democrat either.

But we're not here to have a discussion on the inefficacy of the two party system are we? Because that would probably just bore the **** out of all of us.
        The two party system is the only that can possibly work. It's served us well for 200+ years.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          I used to be interested in politics, I was president of the Young Democrats club at my school. (sorry MS).
          Rudy...I voted for Carter, Mondale, Dukkakis, and Clinton twice.

Then I learned about how economics actually worked.....the hard way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            The two party system is the only that can possibly work. It's served us well for 200+ years.

That's like arguing that 2 SB wins in the past 6 or 7 years makes one a great QB today.

Comment

Rudy...I voted for Carter, Mondale, Dukkakis, and Clinton twice.

Then I learned about how economics actually worked.....the hard way.

Wow. Even when I was most ardent in my anti-government fervor I couldn't vote for Mondale or Dukkakis. I'm pretty sure I voted for Gus Hall* in '84 and Ron Paul in '88. Talk about ridiculous....

*hometown vote
              Last edited by Sarcasman; 12-15-2013, 12:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                Wow. Even when I was most ardent in my anti-government fervor I couldn't vote for Mondale or Dukkakis. I'm pretty sure I voted for Gus Hall* in '84 and Ron Paul in '88. Talk about ridiculous....

*hometown vote
                The reason the 2 party system is the best for us is that without it....a minority can take control of the government against the will of the majority of voters.
                You need consensus. Without just 2 main parties, we risk tyranny.
                Yes we had a semi-tyrannical government with Obama his first 2 years...but that's rare.

Comment

• Dan Bailey carrying me to the championship.
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I have never been more embarrassed to be a Giants fan, ever.
                    Even after the Falcons debacle and the 0-6 start, I had no problem going out in my jersey.

And I'm sorry, but Eli is playing flat out disgusting, he is the worst starting QB in the league right now.

Comment

I have never been more embarrassed to be a Giants fan, ever.
                      Even after the Falcons debacle and the 0-6 start, I had no problem going out in my jersey.

And I'm sorry, but Eli is playing flat out disgusting, he is the worst starting QB in the league right now.
                      Rudy.....Don't be embarrassed. Its not you that's stinking it up out there. (BTW..its just the offense that stinks right now...The D is playing well)

Sticking by your team when they stink is something to actually be proud of. Its actually time to fly your Giants colors.

Comment

Rudy.....Don't be embarrassed. Its not you that's stinking it up out there. (BTW..its just the offense that stinks right now...The D is playing well)

Sticking by your team when they stink is something to actually be proud of. Its actually time to fly your Giants colors.
                        It's very embarrassing. We went from the best team in the NFL to the worst team in 2 years lol.

Comment

It's very embarrassing. We went from the best team in the NFL to the worst team in 2 years lol.
                          We're Giants fans. Its a good thing.
                          Its just a bad year. Hopefully there will be changes (but I doubt it)
                          We're all mad at our team..but we always kiss and make up in the end.

Comment

We're Giants fans. Its a good thing.
                            Its just a bad year. Hopefully there will be changes (but I doubt it)
                            We're all mad at our team..but we always kiss and make up in the end.
                            Ok, well I'm excited for that part.

Comment

• "Coach Coughlin can’t coach heart. He can’t make a player have heart. He can’t make a player have passion about this game." - Antrel Rolle

I wonder who hes talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                "Coach Coughlin can’t coach heart. He can’t make a player have heart. He can’t make a player have passion about this game." - Antrel Rolle

I wonder who hes talking about.
                                He's talking about you.

Comment

Working...
                                X