X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    I'm not really excited about it, tbh
    Neither am I. There are a ton of good movies out there during the holidays. I just read an article on WSJ, surprised hollywood did this. The theaters are jam-packed with movies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
      The movies are jam-packed with movies.
      redundant post is redundant.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I meant theater

Comment

I meant theater
          I figured.

I watched Captain Phillips last night, that was really cool.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I figured.

I watched Captain Phillips last night, that was really cool.
            I have to get on that. Where did you watch it? It's still in theaters?

Comment

I have to get on that. Where did you watch it? It's still in theaters?
              No, I downloaded it. it was titled as a "webrip"...idk what that really means, but it's basically tv quality, meaning not quite dvd quality.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

awww nobody has ever called him a better human being before. that's so sweet of you!

I was being sarcastic, by better I really meant more naive.
                Or not.

It could be that I'm just being facetious again but Facetiousman just didn't have the same ring..

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  I was being sarcastic, by better I really meant more naive.
                  Or not.

It could be that I'm just being facetious again but Facetiousman just didn't have the same ring..
                  Naive?.......Me?..........About politics?

Hahahahahaahahahaa!!!!!
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Interesting fact about the word facetious.

Who are the students here? Rudy, Moke? Can you tell us what it is?

There are only two words in the common vernacular with this characteristic. Go!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                      Naive?.......Me?..........About politics?

Hahahahahaahahahaa!!!!!

Well you did figure out on your own that the Dems are generally an economic trainwreck so there is that...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                        Well you did figure out on your own that the Dems are generally an economic trainwreck so there is that...
                        Everyone is crying about the fact that Washington "isn't getting things done". I'm not one of them.
                        I say thank God we aren't getting things done. Because the standard for "getting things done" is to plummet this Country further and further into both debt and economic decline.
                        There is a battle going on and it needs to be fought. The days of the BS "war on women" and other frivolous issues are over. Its about the future of our Country now. Its about the 10's of trillions in unfunded obligations we face with the Dem's unwilling to touch either Medicare or SS, which are the culprits.
                        So the "mean old republicans" are fighting for the futures of the very people who support this President....Who support their own demise. The "young and stupid".

And its a simple proposition...."Should the government be in the business of giving money to people who don't need it"?

So the war will be waged and hopefully the cause of our own future and the affirmation of the economic principles that provided us with the most prosperous nation in world history will prevail.
                        Before they are however...there will be much blood letting.

Comment

I've never heard Eli accept total blame for anything.
                          Maybe you can cite the quote where says that he cost his team a win.
                          Thats a complete lie. Hes done so plenty of times this season, saying he has to play better countless times. you hear what you want.
                          Eli should have been benched yesterday, but those wrs that have been getting "great separation" like youve beeen claiming were even worse. That first pick to Nicks, did he even jump half a foot off the ground to try and fight for the ball?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Thats a complete lie. Hes done so plenty of times this season, saying he has to play better countless times. you hear what you want.
                            Eli should have been benched yesterday, but those wrs that have been getting "great separation" like youve beeen claiming were even worse. That first pick to Nicks, did he even jump half a foot off the ground to try and fight for the ball?
                            The second pick (the one you cite) was a pass where the defender had inside position and Eli threw it inside. It was a horrible throw and Nicks had no shot to either catch it or prevent an interception.
                            I don't blame Cruz for the first one either but he did have at least a chance to break it up. Nicks had no shot at all. The ball needed to be thrown much further and much more to the outside.

And "I have to play better" is not accepting responsibility for a loss.

Comment

• http://www.giants101.com/2013/12/16/...g-goes-public/

Comment

The second pick (the one you cite) was a pass where the defender had inside position and Eli threw it inside. It was a horrible throw and Nicks had no shot to either catch it or prevent an interception.
                                I don't blame Cruz for the first one either but he did have at least a chance to break it up. Nicks had no shot at all. The ball needed to be thrown much further and much more to the outside.

And "I have to play better" is not accepting responsibility for a loss.
                                youre hilarious MH. Two years ago Eli was doing the exact same thing and getting results. Now its not working and you want his head on a spike. TC tore into the WRs yesterday, something completely out of the ordinary, but yes its all Eli, as usual.

Comment

Working...
                                X