This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
    Interesting fact about the word facetious.

Who are the students here? Rudy, Moke? Can you tell us what it is?

There are only two words in the common vernacular with this characteristic. Go!
    I'm a natural flippante'

Comment

Interesting fact about the word facetious
      A.E.I.O.U
      My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
        A.E.I.O.U
        In order! Pay the man

I personally don't agree that there are two "common" words; I pretty much never hear anyone use abstemious anymore.

Comment

• I see now, wow...that's a great fact to know in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Actually I am more libertarian than the GOP in general. I believe in small government in all aspects of our lives...including personal choices.
            Me too. However the Libertarians have become such a den of wackos, I hate to be associated with them it's embarrassing. But I would like a smaller federal government, I'd like more power returned to the states and I'd like the government to stay completely out of people's personal decisions.

But when it comes to national politics, its all about the economy and national defense. A strong economy allows us the ability to help those who need help. It allows us to invest in our roads, bridges, power grid, etc.....
            It allows us to fund SS and Medicare. We MUST focus on the strong economic policies. The Dem's are morons when it comes to economics.
            I agree. The democrats are to fiscal responsibility as the Giants are to offensive competency.

Comment

In order! Pay the man

I personally don't agree that there are two "common" words; I pretty much never hear anyone use abstemious anymore.
              That's pretty cool
              Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• No thinking required when you post in the TAGF section.

...That's nothing new of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  No thinking required when you post in the TAGF section.

...That's nothing new of course.
                  I want to go into every TAGF thread and post "I get the feeling that all these posts are from robots"....

by doing so, I'll also look like a robot......it's subtle, but someone will get the point.

aaaaaand I'll probably get banned, lol.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                    I want to go into every TAGF thread and post "I get the feeling that all these posts are from robots"....

by doing so, I'll also look like a robot......it's subtle, but someone will get the point.

aaaaaand I'll probably get banned, lol.
                    I don't think you would get banned for that.

Comment

• Mike Francesa believes the Giants should not even consider bringing Hakeem Nicks back in 2014

Id like him back...

Comment

• Comment

• Justin Tuck offered very strong support of Eli Manning in the midst of his "shocking" season: "It's just a prime example of ‘When it rains it poors.'" Tuck said on Sunday. "And for him, he hasn’t been able to put it together this year. And that’s tough. I know he’s a guy that is here before the sun comes up and doesn’t leave until after it goes down. I know he’s put in the work. It just hasn’t really come to fruition for him this season.

"At the end of the game today I just went up to Eli and said ‘Listen bro, just keep your head up.’ … I have no doubt in my mind he’s going to bounce out of this and become the Eli of old heading into next year. I don’t necessarily worry about him because I see the work he’s put in. I see how he goes about it. You can’t keep a guy like E down for long. This season you scratch your head and wonder why. But I don’t believe you’ll see too much more of this."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Justin Tuck offered very strong support of Eli Manning in the midst of his "shocking" season: "It's just a prime example of ‘When it rains it poors.'" Tuck said on Sunday. "And for him, he hasn’t been able to put it together this year. And that’s tough. I know he’s a guy that is here before the sun comes up and doesn’t leave until after it goes down. I know he’s put in the work. It just hasn’t really come to fruition for him this season.

"At the end of the game today I just went up to Eli and said ‘Listen bro, just keep your head up.’ … I have no doubt in my mind he’s going to bounce out of this and become the Eli of old heading into next year. I don’t necessarily worry about him because I see the work he’s put in. I see how he goes about it. You can’t keep a guy like E down for long. This season you scratch your head and wonder why. But I don’t believe you’ll see too much more of this."
                            Eli deserves the criticism, but he doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting from some people here. Granted, most of them a trolls, but he did help us win 2 SBs. He may not be the greatest, but to say we need to trade the guy is pretty crazy. I fully expect him to return to 2008 form next year. For better and worsel. .
                            http://boards.giants.com/showthread....est-game/page6
                            http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2554_A_brief,_fact-filled_history_of_the_NFL_passing_game.html
                            http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/8732732/is-new-york-giants-qb-eli-manning-worthy-hall-fame-espn-magazine

Entire Team Let Eli down today - NYG4l

Comment

• Originally posted by gumby74 View Post
                              Eli deserves the criticism, but he doesn't deserve the treatment he's getting from some people here. Granted, most of them a trolls, but he did help us win 2 SBs. He may not be the greatest, but to say we need to trade the guy is pretty crazy. I fully expect him to return to 2008 form next year. For better and worsel. .
                              Personally, I don't know who is more annoying. The people blaming him for everything or the people blaming everything except him. LOL
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by sharick88 View Post
                                Personally, I don't know who is more annoying. The people blaming him for everything or the people blaming everything except him. LOL
                                MH, the answer to that question is always MH.

Comment

Working...
                                X