Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    We were, but not enough participants.
    Too bad. I was all set to autograph and frame this picture for Pizzey!

    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • #‎Redskins‬ LB London Fletcher says he is "99 percent" sure he'll retire after this season. If so, his final game will come in Week 17 against the New York ‪#‎Giants‬.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        http://dailynightly.nbcnews.com/_new...-saved-my-life
        Just another example of how awesome labs are
        I love my Ella!! If she's outside with me, and someone's walking up the street, she starts barking till I tell her it's ok....and her hair does a full-body mohawk(part of their defense mechanism to look bigger), it's freaking adorable. so protective.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          Too bad. I was all set to autograph and frame this picture for Pizzey!
          I'm going to assume it's something I hate....i cant see fb photos at work.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Too bad. I was all set to autograph and frame this picture for Pizzey!

            Maybe it's just me......but JP doesn't look too happy there...
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
              BTW Dez I thought it was really mean of Rudy to say that you sucked.
              Its true of course but it was really mean.
              Its the circle of life in thee thread.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                I'm going to assume it's something I hate....i cant see fb photos at work.
                I'll give you a sneak-peek.

                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  BTW Dez I thought it was really mean of Rudy to say that you sucked.
                  Its true of course but it was really mean.
                  The truth hurts.

                  Dezzz, you in fact do suck.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Too bad. I was all set to autograph and frame this picture for Pizzey!

                    What this pic doesn't show is you copping a feel with your right hand.
                    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I love my Ella!! If she's outside with me, and someone's walking up the street, she starts barking till I tell her it's ok....and her hair does a full-body mohawk(part of their defense mechanism to look bigger), it's freaking adorable. so protective.
                      HA! Tuck does the exact same thing. I love when they get in their "whats/whos that?" stance. They puff out their massive chests, looks beastly.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        The truth hurts.

                        Dezzz, you in fact do suck.
                        I dont like your attitude lately Missy. Tis the season!!

                        Comment


                        • Omg Bill! Show everyone King Charles!

                          Do it do it do it.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • #‎Redskins‬ LB London Fletcher says he is "99 percent" sure he'll retire after this season. If so, his final game will come in Week 17 against the New York ‪#‎Giants‬.


                            Always liked him.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I dont like your attitude lately Missy. Tis the season!!
                              "Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la no."
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                "Tis the season to be jolly, fa la la la la la la la no."

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X