• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh those duck dynasty guys...

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      Oh those duck dynasty guys...
      sad how there's such an uproar about it, yet people dont bat an eye about NSA spying, and all types of corrupt ****.

People are ****ed up, man...lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        sad how there's such an uproar about it, yet people dont bat an eye about NSA spying, and all types of corrupt ****.

People are ****ed up, man...lol
        Indeed, people are stupid.

Comment

Indeed, people are stupid.
          YUUUUUUUP

I'll be honest....i didnt know who the guy was or what the show is before last night...and for that, im grateful. =]
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm hearing that nobody in my company(well, in my position...there's probably 150 of us in total) has passed the new assessment test. lol

they just changed it, and it's been such a nightmare. I only got an 84, and i need a 90. usually that would piss me off....but, since nobody has passed, I dont even care lol. So, good job, brass....back to the drawing board with that idea. lmao
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

YUUUUUUUP

I'll be honest....i didnt know who the guy was or what the show is before last night...and for that, im grateful. =]
              I saw an episode or two. Pretty funny guys.

I started watching Homeland last night. Pretty good so far.

Comment

You should watch Bob's Burgers.
                If you're into dry humor, you'd love that show.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I have to catch up on Homeland...i think i only watched 1 or 2 eps this season....
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I have to catch up on Homeland...i think i only watched 1 or 2 eps this season....
                    The wife is soooooooo hot. But I have a feeling shes going to annoy me.

Comment

The wife is soooooooo hot. But I have a feeling shes going to annoy me.
                      ahhhh I remember the first time I saw Morena Baccarin. It was over a decade ago now when she played the character Inara, the intergalactic prostitute(lol), in the show Firefly, one of my all time fav shows. she was only 23 back then?!! daaaang!!
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        You should watch Bob's Burgers.
                        If you're into dry humor, you'd love that show.
                        Yea I like the whole animation domination stuff. Rodger from american dad is great. The whole family guy thing with Brian was a bit weak but whatever, still funny.
                        Last edited by dezzzR; 12-20-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

ahhhh I remember the first time I saw Morena Baccarin. It was over a decade ago now when she played the character Inara, the intergalactic prostitute(lol), in the show Firefly, one of my all time fav shows. she was only 23 back then?!! daaaang!!
                          Good thing shes pretty cause she cant act for ****. lol

Comment

• qhen you sign up to a thread through facebook, are all your crazy rants posted on facebook?

Comment

qhen you sign up to a thread through facebook, are all your crazy rants posted on facebook?
                              If it's a public access page yes, if not, then no.

I can say yes, because i was chiming in on stuff matt was writing last night on a fb group i dont belong to haha.

OUR facebook group people cant see cuz it's private, invite only.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

If it's a public access page yes, if not, then no.

I can say yes, because i was chiming in on stuff matt was writing last night on a fb group i dont belong to haha.

OUR facebook group people cant see cuz it's private, invite only.
                                No like Huffpost makes you sign in through facebook, I dont know

Comment

Working...
                                X