X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    No like Huffpost makes you sign in through facebook, I dont know
    ohh...**** websites like those....

but honestly i know WHY they do it....so you cant be some anonymous d-bag. lol
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• hahaha Not sure if you guys have seen the Van Dam one
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-D1KVIuvjA#t=51

Comment

• Was thinking about getting Rocksmith. My friend says it works pretty well, hes learning. I think Im a lefty though, always do the air guitar left handed. My fingers seem to move faster on that hand as well. It needs to happen though. In a few years this will be me.

or this bamf

Comment

• hahaha the Packer fan smoking a cig enjoying ever second of it.

Comment

• Rocksmith is a really cool concept. I'm also a lefyt, but..."learned" to play right out of necessity. Getting a left guitar is extremely expensive, so youre better off forcing yourself to play right-handed. I put learned in quotes because I never actually got lessons...lol

But anyway....I thing Rocksmith is a really neat way to teach yourself, so long as you already have a guitar, etc.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Was thinking about getting Rocksmith. My friend says it works pretty well, hes learning. I think Im a lefty though, always do the air guitar left handed. My fingers seem to move faster on that hand as well. It needs to happen though. In a few years this will be me.

or this bamf
              In order to learn to play the guitar you're fingers will pretty much feel like Zack's look (yes I know its fake). Until you develop the callouses in your fingers, they will kill.

The good thing is that if you stick with it....you will be able to get chicks without having to kill them after.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                In order to learn to play the guitar you're fingers will pretty much feel like Zack's look (yes I know its fake). Until you develop the callouses in your fingers, they will kill.

The good thing is that if you stick with it....you will be able to get chicks without having to kill them after.
                It's funny because Dezzz kills hookers.

Which is ultimately why he sucks.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post

Actually it's one of the few things that make him seem "interesting".
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Omg Bill! Show everyone King Charles!

Do it do it do it.

The King's car ride home.
                    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• ^ What a stud looks like (Charles, not Bill).

Comment

^ What a stud looks like (Charles, not Bill).
                        My little man sure is a stud.
                        My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Why is it so hard for some to accept that new coaches might actually benefit us?

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Fake? I swear, you just troll to **** with me.

How long did it take you until you considered yourself good?

Comment

Please dont encourage these fools Rudy.

Comment

Why is it so hard for some to accept that new coaches might actually benefit us?
                                Because theres no evidence to support your theory. Dont get me wrong Rude. I would like new DC, on the fence about a new OC, but I wouldnt mind a new one. But I believe that TC is the truth.

Comment

Working...
                                X