This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    Lol, what the **** are you talking about?
    Your never ending insecurities about your girl. And everything else in your life, for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Your never ending insecurities about your girl. And everything else in your life, for that matter.
      Lol yeah massive insecurities, we are doing quite find. That was my ex dip****, now get a break because I'm sure your life ain't that great

Comment

Lmao ignored, can't deal with emotional losers
        Like you coming on the boards crying thinking that you were going to get arrested because someone hit your car? You're a complete joke. You're more emotional than any premenstural woman I've ever met.

Comment

Lol yeah massive insecurities, we are doing quite find. That was my ex dip****, now get a break because I'm sure your life ain't that great
          My life is just fine.

You're doing fine with your girl because she's getting it somewhere else.

Comment

Like you coming on the boards crying thinking that you were going to get arrested because someone hit your car? You're a complete joke. You're more emotional than any premenstural woman I've ever met.
            LOL if only you knew the actual story and were not fed some troll ****.

Comment

My life is just fine.

You're doing fine with your girl because she's getting it somewhere else.
              Yeah, not from some fat **** like you. Now so long loser, I saw your FB. You look depressed as ****.

Comment

• Comment

• Omg you guys chill.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• this guy is raginnnnnn, can't tell between a serious or joke thread...probably can't even tell between a man and a woman.

Drink your tea mate, I'm sure you love it LOL.

And this guy knows all my info because people here spread fake **** about me.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Check PM.

Comment

Yeah, not from some fat **** like you. Now so long loser, I saw your FB. You look depressed as ****.
                        Yeah, she's probably getting from Pizz.

Comment

this guy is raginnnnnn, can't tell between a serious or joke thread...probably can't even tell between a man and a woman.

Drink your tea mate, I'm sure you love it LOL.

And this guy knows all my info because people here spread fake **** about me.
                          Moke stop

Comment

LOL if only you knew the actual story and were not fed some troll ****.
                            Whatever. You're a waste of oxygen.

Comment

Whatever. You're a waste of oxygen.
                              Same sentiments

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                Same.....

if we have to discuss every year whether he's out.....then EVENTUALLY he has to be out, cmon!!!!
                                Im really on the fence. Im worried about Eli. I think hell bounce back next year, but this season is still fresh in our minds, obviously. Gilbrids been with him since Eli was a rookie. Im anxious. I also dont want to go through growing pains with a new OC. Hopefully it all works out.

Comment

Working...
                                X