This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by byron View Post
    Happy Birthday Rudy !......back "I forget the year" the state of Maine went to age 18.. some of us were seniors in high school.....wild times....they have since changed the legal age law
    Yeah, it was 18 in NY when I was growing up and it was wild. Two kids didn't make graduation because both drove cars into trees celebrating before graduation. One was in the hospital and one was in the morgue. Crazy ****. The next year they changed legal age to 19, which was fine with me, Two years later they went to 21 and again, no problem since I was 21. Plus back then NY licenses had no picture so the fact that I had a brother 3 years older roughly same height, weight, and hair color (and they never checked your eye color...) that means I probably started hanging out in bars when I was 15.

Man. I should get help.

Comment

• Hilarious. We love that show in our house.

It's one of the few we can get everyone to agree on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
        Yeah, it was 18 in NY when I was growing up and it was wild. Two kids didn't make graduation because both drove cars into trees celebrating before graduation. One was in the hospital and one was in the morgue. Crazy ****. The next year they changed legal age to 19, which was fine with me, Two years later they went to 21 and again, no problem since I was 21. Plus back then NY licenses had no picture so the fact that I had a brother 3 years older roughly same height, weight, and hair color (and they never checked your eye color...) that means I probably started hanging out in bars when I was 15.

Man. I should get help.
        Really sad.
        Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
          Hilarious. We love that show in our house.

It's one of the few we can get everyone to agree on.
          What else? Spit it.
          My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Really sad.
            Stupid, stupid kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
              What else? Spit it.
              Pretty much all the animations. Modern Family, parks and Rec, Big Bang theory, how I met your mother, 30 rock, Seinfeld, that kind of stuff in syndication and occasionally Ridiculousness or some kind of show that has people doing inane **** on video. We kinda like shark tank, bar rescue and the challenge which is a gameshow featuring local high schools against each other answering textbook questions. We like to make fun of the contestants and the school mascot that always seems to be sitting in the stands blocking three people from seeing the soundstage.

We're bad parents.

* I realize that's hardly a tiny list

Comment

• Modern Family is the ****. Manny is great.
                My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

Comment

• I don't watch tv.
                  Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• wow. this thread has a lot of posts lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                      I'll let it go when Moke can be an adult and not a whiny baby.
                      I'm an adult, so you can let it go. I'd suggest ignoring me, and I'll do the same.

Thank you and Happy New Year buddy

Comment

• Originally posted by Plaxicofan7 View Post
                        wow. this thread has a lot of posts lol
                        sure does!
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• What are your choices of alcohol tonight? Besides champagne.

Comment

• Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                            Modern Family is the ****. Manny is great.
                            yea i love that show. but i like Claire....but that's because ive been madly in love with julie bowen since Boston Legal. lol

Hey, has anyone watch "Orange is the new black" on netflix?? Awesome show!! I got 2 episodes left from the first season.
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              What are your choices of alcohol tonight? Besides champagne.
                              i dont even know if im doing anything tonight....but, if not, at home I got mad bottles. might just do Gin & Tonic or vodka tonic. idk.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                                i dont even know if im doing anything tonight....but, if not, at home I got mad bottles. might just do Gin & Tonic or vodka tonic. idk.
                                Yeah, I'm just going to be around family. Got invited to the city for a party but my co-worker said he did that once and it was a ****-fest between the bar and getting home late at night.

Comment

Working...
                                X