This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
    What are your choices of alcohol tonight? Besides champagne.
    Well ****
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

Yeah, I'm just going to be around family. Got invited to the city for a party but my co-worker said he did that once and it was a ****-fest between the bar and getting home late at night.
      yea I would never do that either. I dont like the city as it is, so NYE would just be a really bad idea for me. I'd end up arrested without question.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• That reminds me. I've never told you guys about my family's christmas morning tradition lol.

Nobody gets coffee until you have at least 2 mimosas!! lmao

It basically just turns into 7-8 empty champagne bottles in the living room as my mom, my 2 brothers, and my sister in law just hammer the stuff lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          yea i love that show. but i like Claire....but that's because ive been madly in love with julie bowen since Boston Legal. lol

Hey, has anyone watch "Orange is the new black" on netflix?? Awesome show!! I got 2 episodes left from the first season.
          I was pleasantly surprised by Orange. Definitely a good show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Well ****
            Well, champagne is a given for new years, so that's why I said "besides champagne" lol

Comment

That reminds me. I've never told you guys about my family's christmas morning tradition lol.

Nobody gets coffee until you have at least 2 mimosas!! lmao

It basically just turns into 7-8 empty champagne bottles in the living room as my mom, my 2 brothers, and my sister in law just hammer the stuff lol
              Haha. Sounds like a good time.

Comment

Well, champagne is a given for new years, so that's why I said "besides champagne" lol
                That's all I need.
                Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  That's all I need.
                  Tis' good

Comment

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    I was pleasantly surprised by Orange. Definitely a good show.
                    yea, i think the writing was genius, and the acting is good, because Piper is soooo likeable, but she doesnt grasp how her decisions mean A LOT more in prison lol. So you LIKE her, but then youre like...wtf! why would you do that! you *****!!! lol
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I have sam adams cherry wheat, winter lager, and lots of bud light/coronas at home.

Comment

i dont even know if im doing anything tonight....but, if not, at home I got mad bottles. might just do Gin & Tonic or vodka tonic. idk.
                        I'm just going to chill at my apt with the wife and maybe a couple friends. Usually my wife, my brothers and sister-in-law go to a comedy show then head over to my parents. This year my bro and his wife are going to a wedding, so we're nixing that.. Last year when we got back to my parents at 10:30 everyone was asleep, lol.

Comment

yea, i think the writing was genius, and the acting is good, because Piper is soooo likeable, but she doesnt grasp how her decisions mean A LOT more in prison lol. So you LIKE her, but then youre like...wtf! why would you do that! you *****!!! lol
                          Haha, yup. It's based on a true story. I guess the real life Piper wrote a book about it.

Comment

• Pizz, you have netflix streaming or you watched it online?

Comment

Pizz, you have netflix streaming or you watched it online?
                              my roommate had it downloaded. I dont have netflix currently.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Is it coincidence that thee thread blew up once Paps left??

Comment

Working...
                                X