This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I think its stupid if we go in house for a new OC. It would basically be getting a less experienced coach, coaching something similar too Gilbrides scheme.
    You don't know that oh not so wise one.

Your precious KG is leavi g hehehhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• I got this sound thing that helps you sleep for Xmas. I was in a coma last night.

Comment

I got this sound thing that helps you sleep for Xmas. I was in a coma last night.
        Just smoke some weed, you'll be sleeping like a baby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
          You don't know that oh not so wise one.

Your precious KG is leavi g hehehhahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
          Well I believe so. TC will want something familiar for both him and Eli.

Prior to 07 I wanted his head on a spike. You think the 3rd down draws are bad now? HA! Then I realized we had a pretty good offense year in and year out with him whether it was on the ground or through the air. The scheme DOES work. The scheme HAS worked. Im not a KG lover but I respect and have sooooome love for the man that helped win us two Superbowls.
          Last edited by dezzzR; 12-31-2013, 04:16 PM.

Comment

Just smoke some weed, you'll be sleeping like a baby.
            Im up two hours later.
            Hope sound thing works tonight, heavy rainfall is peaceful.

Comment

Well I believe so. TC will want something familiar for both him and Eli.

Prior to 07 I wanted his head on a spike. You think the 3rd down draws are bad now? HA! Then I realized we had a pretty good offense year in and year out with him whether it was on the ground or through the air. The scheme DOES work. The scheme HAS worked. Im not a KG lover but I respect and have sooooome love for the man that helped win us two Superbowls.
              So two Super bowls give him a lifetime pass even though our offense has been ranked pretty low the past two seasons? Oh.

Comment

Im up two hours later.
                Hope sound thing works tonight, heavy rainfall is peaceful.
                How the hell are you up?
                You're a weirdy.

Comment

How the hell are you up?
                  You're a weirdy.
                  I dont know, started 2 months ago. I sleep a lot on Sunday though. But it sucks, it makes the days seem so long. Feels like Iv been at work for 12 hours sometimes.

Comment

So two Super bowls give him a lifetime pass even though our offense has been ranked pretty low the past two seasons? Oh.
                    YES! You spoiled brat! This is the first losing season for KG. TCs second.

Comment

YES! You spoiled brat! This is the first losing season for KG. TCs second.
                      4 out of 5 seasons no playoffs.
                      Second half collapses.

HOMER.

Dezzz...I'm trying to like you, but you make it so difficult.

Comment

4 out of 5 seasons no playoffs.
                        Second half collapses.

HOMER.

Dezzz...I'm trying to like you, but you make it so difficult.
                        Yea, Im a homer cause I respect the OC that has two rings. What was our record during those times we didnt make the playoffs? We missed going 10-6, 9-7 a few times. We made the playoffs at 9-7 both times on the way to the Superbowl. What specifically would you like to see different from this offense Rude?

Comment

Yea, Im a homer cause I respect the OC that has two rings. What was our record during those times we didnt make the playoffs? We missed going 10-6, 9-7 a few times. We made the playoffs at 9-7 both times on the way to the Superbowl. What specifically would you like to see different from this offense Rude?
                          Whoa, I said I don't respect the OC? Where did that come from?

You don't base success on W/L records, you base it off performance. Go back and look at our offensive performance during those 10-6 and 9-7, some great success but many horrible losses. In today's NFL, you have GOT to switch things up. Just because we had success 3 years ago does not mean we will have continued success off the same plays. Opposing teams aren't stupid.
                          Last edited by Rudy; 12-31-2013, 04:54 PM.

Comment

• watching the Cavs right now.

they are so frustrating to watch. we lost 2 straight OT games against PORT and GS ;/

Comment

Whoa, I said I don't respect the OC? Where did that come from?
                              Cause you called me a homer. I defended my point of view.
                              Answer the question Miss Rude. What would you like to see different on offense?
                              Last edited by dezzzR; 12-31-2013, 05:10 PM.

Comment

Cause you called me a homer. I defended my point of view.
                                Answer the question Miss Rude. What would you like to see different on offense?
                                Well are you not a homer? Let's be honest here lol.
                                I would like our offense to be productive. The 200 3 and outs need to stop. The going deep on 3rd and short, and the shotgun draws on 3rd and 90. We need effective plays that can move the chains consistently. We also don't need the receivers calling their own shots post snap. It takes our rookies so long to grasp this offense, and you can thank KG for that. There is way too much thinking pre snap and post snap. You're playing a guessing game 90% of the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X