This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
    Meh, I used to think it was fun, until I threw up 8 times the next day.
    I'm probably doing something wrong (not eating enough before drinking) but it got so bad, I get nauseous when I see a bottle of Smirnoff.

To be honest, I enjoy smoking (weed) a lot more, because it's not messy. I'm relaxed and happy.
    Same here. I try not to smoke tomuch when Im out though, Im not nearly as social, I just zone out and become the creep in the corner. lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      excuses? i didnt make excuses for anything lol.

I'm just kinda boring, so there isn't much excitement. I just associate my drinking to my social life, hence why it's the only time i'm usually happy....you know, cuz the people im with generally make me happy? >.>
      Yeah, but don't make alcohol your source of happiness

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        Same here. I try not to smoke tomuch when Im out though, Im not nearly as social, I just zone out and become the creep in the corner. lol
        Dont sell yourself short Dezz, you're ALWAYS that creep in the corner
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Its better if you eat something light, then get heavier throughout the day. Give your stomach something to do rather than just fiend for more booze.
          I think I started off with water..didn't do much, then I ate like a meal. I guess that was a bad idea..probably too much food at once.
          Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I only smoke like during the weekends. Even less when I'm home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
              lol what up kasemoney.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                yea, i dont really drink to the point of getting sick....i dont see the point lol.
                smoking doesnt do to me what i mentioned earlier. i'll do it once in awhile, but not like i drink obviously.
                True, true.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Lmao go Lily.

That's actually a perfct reason to get drunk. I can't deal with the hangovers though. Not worth it.
                  It's also a sin.
                  Whats not a little sinny SIN siiiiin???

a lil twenty TWEN twennnnnn
                  Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• Best thing to do during a hangover is eat a lot of fast food, like wendy's. Then throw up, let it all out and be free

Comment

• Hey Pizz have you tried 'edibles'??? I made some OUTSTANDING fruity pebble treats that I brought to a NYE party and it was like the scene from Half Baked where everyone in the club is floating. You dont taste the 'medicine' but you sure as hell feel it kicking in an hr after you eat it

Comment

• Best Hangover Tips

-Eat greasy food, the greasier the better
                        -Find a good series on Netflix that you're a few episodes behind or havent even started
                        -If you smoke, smoke a little herb, not ciggs though, that may send you to the porcelain throne
                        -Get a bunch of blankets and pillows and crash on the couch (not too far from the bathroom)
                        -If you're at a make of break point, like you cant even keep water down, take a shot of booze and if you can keep it down you're golden
                        -If you couldn NOT keep the shot down, try it again when you feel better (I know it sounds AWFUL, but it works)

Comment

Whats not a little sinny SIN siiiiin???

a lil twenty TWEN twennnnnn
                          Hahaha

Comment

Best Hangover Tips

-Eat greasy food, the greasier the better
                            -Find a good series on Netflix that you're a few episodes behind or havent even started
                            -If you smoke, smoke a little herb, not ciggs though, that may send you to the porcelain throne
                            -Get a bunch of blankets and pillows and crash on the couch (not too far from the bathroom)
                            -If you're at a make of break point, like you cant even keep water down, take a shot of booze and if you can keep it down you're golden
                            -If you couldn NOT keep the shot down, try it again when you feel better (I know it sounds AWFUL, but it works)
                            You should write a book

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                              Yeah, but don't make alcohol your source of happiness
                              TOO LATE....i love it. I ****ing love drinking. It's a very satisfying activity.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

lmao
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X