This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    The front window of our store is completely frozen.
    my car door was frozen shut this morning. had to pry it open with my bottle opener =\
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I took the express this morning for free because the metro card reader was jammed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
        I took the express this morning for free because the metro card reader was jammed.
        Win.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          my car door was frozen shut this morning. had to pry it open with my bottle opener =\
          so was mine. I ripped it open cause Im big and strong

Comment

so was mine. I ripped it open cause Im big and strong
            I was genuinely afraid of ripping the handle off due to my brute strength.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Win.
              That **** is mad expensive, $6. I was excited. I'm going to take the xpress bus back now instead of the $2.50 train because it'll just be like a $1 more than the usual day.

Comfort in this cold weather is key.

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                That **** is mad expensive, $6. I was excited. I'm going to take the xpress bus back now instead of the $2.50 train because it'll just be like a $1 more than the usual day.

Comfort in this cold weather is key.
                Yea, i hate paying for PT
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Seems people really want Spags back. he should of never left.

OL Ryan Lee worked out for the New York Giants today.

Comment

• I'd hope they are going to work out people for the OL lol

Comment

Seems people really want Spags back. he should of never left.

OL Ryan Lee worked out for the New York Giants today.
                      I mean...I guess I'd try anyone at DC. We had a good D this year for the most part, despite injuries. The thing is, people just LIKE Spags....it's not like they know he can do anything fantastic. They just love the D we had with him. But, at the time, we had 3 All-Pro worthy DEs.....now we have....well, nothing.

I just dont want people to think something magical is going to happen if he starts wearing a Giants polo shirt again >.>
                      (Though that'd be awesome if it did!! lmao)
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Great photo of waves at Lahinch in Clare Friday Night

Comment

• That's a cool photo

Comment

I mean...I guess I'd try anyone at DC. We had a good D this year for the most part, despite injuries. The thing is, people just LIKE Spags....it's not like they know he can do anything fantastic. They just love the D we had with him. But, at the time, we had 3 All-Pro worthy DEs.....now we have....well, nothing.

I just dont want people to think something magical is going to happen if he starts wearing a Giants polo shirt again >.>
                            we have Tuck, Moore and Jpp. Its more than enough. Knowing Reese, hell probably draft another one. He also blitzed much more than Perry. I honestly cant recall one lb blitz on a passing down all season. In 08 we had a shut down secondary for the most part. He just has a better overall scheme. Letting the opposing qb dictate the pace of the game is a ****ty game plan. Id gladly sacrifice a few ints for more 3and outs.

I also think our lber situation is better than people think. Williams and Paysinger showed flashes this year.

Comment

• yeah some amount of damage down to towns around Country in Storms

Comment

• This polar vortex is annoying me. too cold and no snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X