X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    hahaha thats so funny.

idk, does your S.O. LOVE roaches? lmao
    No its the only creature she doesnt like, but who does?
    Shes big on cats so I got a tiger beanie baby as a real gift and I bet she would find the roach funny

Comment

wouldnt it be funny if DSP was a girl? lmao
      Im not

Comment

• you see they are interviewing this guy Dowell Loggains for OC? the guy is a big up and comer from what i can tell. he's only like 33. And being OC for a team with as much garbage as Tennessee has, and winnig 7 games with a backup QB and an overrated RB? That's rather impressive in my eyes.

I'd take a flyer on a guy like this. wutchas think?

edit - Tennessee was only outscored by 19 points on the ENTIRE season. Wow, that's pretty good for a team you just ASSUME sucks lol.
        Last edited by JPizzack; 01-07-2014, 01:42 PM.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by DSP View Post
          No its the only creature she doesnt like, but who does?
          Shes big on cats so I got a tiger beanie baby as a real gift and I bet she would find the roach funny
          cat lady.....eesh.....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

you see they are interviewing this guy Dowell Loggains for OC? the guy is a big up and comer from what i can tell. he's only like 33. And being OC for a team with as much garbage as Tennessee has, and winnig 7 games with a backup QB and an overrated RB? That's rather impressive in my eyes.

I'd take a flyer on a guy like this. wutchas think?
            I thought the same thing. They also say he adjusts his scheme to fit players strength, and at halftime if need be.

Comment

cat lady.....eesh.....
              Doesnt bother me I love all animals. I want to pop for the WWF $250 tiger donation that will send her the plush and certificates etc but I havent got the bread for it. Always like to donate to wildlife conservation so at least with the roach I get to make a small donation and ill save the big tiger donation for down the line

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                I thought the same thing. They also say he adjusts his scheme to fit players strength, and at halftime if need be.
                exactly. I think anyone who can actually pull that off is pretty good. I'd say just based on Tenn.'s offensive output this year with no-namers, this guy could be the real deal.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Doesnt bother me I love all animals. I want to pop for the WWF $250 tiger donation that will send her the plush and certificates etc but I havent got the bread for it. Always like to donate to wildlife conservation so at least with the roach I get to make a small donation and ill save the big tiger donation for down the line
                  I'm a dog guy. But I feel ya. Animals kick ***, and someone needs to look out for them.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Actually instead of just the tiger im planning on the "tub of cubs". She gets 3 cub plushes tiger, snow leapard and cheetah

Comment

Flan in itself is kinda gross....

it's like.......gelatinous mold....
                      It's what? Please don't tell me that, thank goodness I threw it out oh lord

Comment

Actually instead of just the tiger im planning on the "tub of cubs". She gets 3 cub plushes tiger, snow leapard and cheetah
                        I no longer know what we are talking about.

Let's talk about.....idk......candy. eatmoarcandy.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                          Its a custard......it just looks like the infected stuff that grows over a scrape

Comment

• Originally posted by Moke View Post
                            idk, i made that up....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Its a custard......it just looks like the infected stuff that grows over a scrape
                              right, it's like a custardy sponge cake type thing. it's very weird. the texture alone i cant really get over lol....so im also not much of a fan of it lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I no longer know what we are talking about.

Let's talk about.....idk......candy. eatmoarcandy.
                                On the world wildlife fund website you can donate to a number of different endangered species and recieve a gift or make the donation in someones name. You have probably seen the commercials for the polar bear with the plush

Comment

Working...
                                X