Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    I want to see Lone Survivor and Wolf on Wall Street. Both look really good.
    The Wolf of Wall Street was great.
    My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

    Comment


    • The book is great too, I read a few chapters..Just gotta go back and read it.

      I might watch it in theaters this or next weekend.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Krusty View Post


        trying to cut back for January but dang it could you quite a few after the weeks work
        that's literally not even a real question.,....why would you NOT beer?? ****, now im just confused...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

        It's too bad, I'm too good....

        Comment


        • Steve Smith's knee is getting worse.....do the panthers have a shot without a REAL WR threat? I dont think so. stack the box. make cam throw. Caro loses
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • too much weight on over christmas and trying to be good but i've decided to beer

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Krusty View Post
              too much weight on over christmas and trying to be good but i've decided to beer
              I always beer.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

              It's too bad, I'm too good....

              Comment


              • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                Steve Smith's knee is getting worse.....do the panthers have a shot without a REAL WR threat? I dont think so. stack the box. make cam throw. Caro loses
                Niners are gonna win this one.
                Mood: WOOF!

                Comment


                • Im tired of the 49ers.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    Im tired of the 49ers.
                    It's okay. The almighty Seahawks will crush them in the NFC Championship game.
                    Mood: WOOF!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Niners are gonna win this one.
                      looks like it. i dont really care. i dont like either team tbh...
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        It's okay. The almighty Seahawks will crush them in the NFC Championship game.
                        I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05
                            Why not? So people on here won't compare Eli with a mobile QB?
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              I dont want any mobile qb to win, even though I dont mind the Seahawks. Thats a lie. Kinda still hate them for 05
                              I agree. i do not like those types of offenses. I think they are gimmicky, and eventually all QBs who run those kind of offenses are figured out and exposed.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Why not? So people on here won't compare Eli with a mobile QB?
                                he doesnt mean pocket presence...he means running QBs like RG3, Wilson, Vick, etc.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X