This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]guess everyones sleeping off their hangover while im stuck at work bored[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm still dealin with Thursday's hangover. Well Friday am, whatever. Shots of tequilla with Pepsi chasers until about 4am with weird under aged girls in my neighbor buddies' house!</P>

I have mis-managed my life.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]guess everyones sleeping off their hangover while im stuck at work bored[/quote]</P>

</P>

I'm still dealin with Thursday's hangover. Well Friday am, whatever. Shots of tequilla with Pepsi chasers until about 4am with weird under aged girls in my neighbor buddies' house!</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol no you havnt. your friend just likes them young. so does my friend. its funny.</P>

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]guess everyones sleeping off their hangover while im stuck at work bored[/quote]</p>

</p>

I'm still dealin with Thursday's hangover. Well Friday am, whatever. Shots of tequilla with Pepsi chasers until about 4am with weird under aged girls in my neighbor buddies' house!</p>

I have mis-managed my life.</p>[/quote]
        As long as they are 18 but I still think it is kind of weird. Could be your daughter man......

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

</P>

[/quote]
          As long as they are 18 but I still think it is kind of weird. Could be your daughter man......
          [/quote]</P>

could be YOUR daughter. im not that old yet, thank God.[]</P>

Comment

hello all!!! happy saturday... figured i would check in with everyone while im waiting for my laundry to be done.. lol i know MMB told me somone on here paid for the orange and brown report but i cant remember who it was... anyone know??

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello all!!! happy saturday... figured i would check in with everyone while im waiting for my laundry to be done.. lol i know MMB told me somone on here paid for the orange and brown report but i cant remember who it was... anyone know??[/quote]</P>

good afternoon. i wouldnt know. how was your friday night?</P>

Comment

it was good.. yours?? im soo sleepy could def use a nap..</P>

this is why i was wondering.... per google news but i cant read the article!! lol</P>
                <DIV class=sub-title><SPAN class=source><FONT color=#666666>The Orange and Brown Report</FONT></SPAN>-<SPAN class=date>?2 hours ago?</SPAN></DIV>
                <DIV class=body>
                <DIV class=snippet>... league circles is that the Cleveland Browns and New York Giants have already reached an agreement in principle on a trade involving Braylon Edwards. ...</DIV></DIV>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

it was good.. yours?? im soo sleepy could def use a nap..</P>

this is why i was wondering.... per google news but i cant read the article!! lol</P>
                  <DIV class=sub-title><SPAN class=source><FONT color=#666666>The Orange and Brown Report</FONT></SPAN>-<SPAN class=date>?2 hours ago?</SPAN></DIV>
                  <DIV class=body>
                  <DIV class=snippet>... league circles is that the Cleveland Browns and New York Giants have already reached an agreement in principle on a trade involving Braylon Edwards. ...</DIV></DIV>

[/quote]</P>

it was alright. thats all rubbish. were getting boldin.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

ehhh i try not to even chill around here... out of my element...[/quote]

well you should really try out Irelands one day anyhow, real Irish bar its cool, you take 59 to the end through downtown suffern where it hits franklin turnpike and then make a right and go straight for about a mile and a half and its on your right.

If you order a smithwicks pronounce it right or they'll yell at you [:P]
                    [/quote]
                    Irelands makes the BEST burgers. Be careful tho cause the one part of the parking lot is on a steep hill, and if you're drunk you might roll down the hill or fall off the edge thru the bushes and on to Rt. 59. Watch out for crazy deer hangin in the woods!!

Comment

lets go rangers!!!!!</P>

</P>

playoff hockey is so brutal. God i love it</P>

Comment

<FONT color=#800080 size=4>"Xplain Hockey to me someone"</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]hello all!!! happy saturday... figured i would check in with everyone while im waiting for my laundry to be done.. lol i know MMB told me somone on here paid for the orange and brown report but i cant remember who it was... anyone know??[/quote]

Hey there! How you doing?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

it was good.. yours?? im soo sleepy could def use a nap..</p>

this is why i was wondering.... per google news but i cant read the article!! lol</p>
                            <div class="sub-title"><span class="source"><font color="#666666">The Orange and Brown Report</font></span>-<span class="date">?2 hours ago?</span></div>
                            <div class="body">
                            <div class="snippet">... league circles is that the Cleveland Browns and New York Giants have already reached an agreement in principle on a trade involving Braylon Edwards. ...</div></div>[/quote]

UGH

Not more rumors....

Comment

545AM.... Driddunk as Fidduck

This draft day is gonna be some OL OTHER TISH!!!! I have a feeling this'll be an event to speak of for YEARS to come.... Cant wait to see all yall mothaluvas, and get totally smashed with all my people that have an obsession with Big Blue like myself

Oh yea I chilled with my boy who OWNS the Giants 'Device' and I just told him dont even rock a name tag that says his MB name (GiantsFansUNITE!!) but rather "Giants 'Device' Owner", and he LOVED it.......LOL
                              Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Geez, I go out to have a few beers at happy hour and end up blacking out and waking up at a friends house.... there is something wrong with me [:P]
                                [/quote]</P>

</P>

yea, ur vagina is showing lol</P>
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X