Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    The last time I was at a concert was in 07. damn...
    from like 99 to about 2006, I must have went to about 100 different concerts and festivals. I used to love that ****, man...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

      Comment


      • Jigga.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

          Comment




          • How is everybody?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
              Jigga.
              You listen to good music, can you not tell the difference?
              He steals every ones rhymes. Hes atrocious.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                Big Dez Bryant fan?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  You listen to good music, can you not tell the difference?
                  He steals every ones rhymes. Hes atrocious.
                  Ok Nas lol.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                    Ok Nas lol.
                    Id rather listen to someone whos half man and half amazing than someone with 99 problems.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Id rather listen to someone whos half man and half amazing than someone with 99 problems.
                      They are both good.
                      The reason why I said "Ok Nas" is because Nas accused him of saying the same thing. I'm sure he's not the only rapper to steal lyrics.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                        They are both good.
                        The reason why I said "Ok Nas" is because Nas accused him of saying the same thing. I'm sure he's not the only rapper to steal lyrics.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqScH2CfYTg

                        Come on Rude. Nas said it cause its true.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqScH2CfYTg

                          Come on Rude. Nas said it cause its true.
                          Accused was a poor choice.
                          I meant called out, and I am well aware he did steal lyrics. That, however, does not make him a bad rapper.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            Accused was a poor choice.
                            I meant called out, and I am well aware he did steal lyrics. That, however, does not make him a bad rapper.
                            It makes him a poser and thief.

                            Comment


                            • Dezz's hatred of Jay-Z is kind of hilarious lol.

                              It's such a dumb thing to hate. You wanna hate on rappers, hate on everything that's come out in the past 10 yrs. all the Young MOney bull****, and such.

                              re-using lyrics has been in hip hop since the beginning. it's paying tribute, not disrespect like you seem to think.

                              That being said, if I heard Drake drop a Biggie line, I might have an aneurysm....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • So I guess Im rooting for Peyton.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X