Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    It makes him a poser and thief.
    So is Kanye a thief for sampling older music? Almost ALL of his instrumentals come from other songs.
    Rappers drop lyrics from other rappers all the time, it's not anything new. Jay-Z isn't the first and won't be the last.


    It's just a strange thing to hate him for, but whatever I guess lol.
    Mood: WOOF!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      Dezz's hatred of Jay-Z is kind of hilarious lol.

      It's such a dumb thing to hate. You wanna hate on rappers, hate on everything that's come out in the past 10 yrs. all the Young MOney bull****, and such.

      re-using lyrics has been in hip hop since the beginning. it's paying tribute, not disrespect like you seem to think.

      That being said, if I heard Drake drop a Biggie line, I might have an aneurysm....
      Exactly.

      If one was to not like Jay-Z because he raps about mindless things..then I can understand THAT.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        Dezz's hatred of Jay-Z is kind of hilarious lol.

        It's such a dumb thing to hate. You wanna hate on rappers, hate on everything that's come out in the past 10 yrs. all the Young MOney bull****, and such.

        re-using lyrics has been in hip hop since the beginning. it's paying tribute, not disrespect like you seem to think.

        That being said, if I heard Drake drop a Biggie line, I might have an aneurysm....
        No, I hate everything thats commercialized over the past 10 years. Rock and metal too cause I keep it real and im super gully.
        I stay in the underground brooooseph.

        Comment


        • And you are wrong. If a dj samples(which I love) from another song, thats a sign of respect. If people are just stealing lyrics its plagiarism. Once in a while wouldnt be a problem, but if you can make a whole damn song of **** you stole, well youre a thief, and a poor excuse for a musician.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            And you are wrong. If a dj samples(which I love) from another song, thats a sign of respect. If people are just stealing lyrics its plagiarism. Once in a while wouldnt be a problem, but if you can make a whole damn song of **** you stole, well youre a thief, and a poor excuse for a musician.
            That's not plagiarism if he's not claiming the lyrics as his own.
            And there's no way he made an entire song from one stolen lyric lol. If he literally stole the entire song, then that's different.
            Mood: WOOF!

            Comment


            • hey

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                That's not plagiarism if he's not claiming the lyrics as his own.
                And there's no way he made an entire song from one stolen lyric lol. If he literally stole the entire song, then that's different.
                I just showed it to you
                I said if someone can make a song with allllll the lyrics he stole.....its pretty pathetic.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  I just showed it to you
                  I said if someone can make a song with allllll the lyrics he stole.....its pretty pathetic.
                  Showe me what?
                  List me the songs that are clearly plagarized.
                  Mood: WOOF!

                  Comment


                  • The Cornona- Chicken cutlet, bacon, melted cheddar, onion rings and bbq sauce.


                    Yea this is happening.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      Showe me what?
                      List me the songs that are clearly plagarized.
                      Listen to the damn youtube video I posted woman!

                      Comment


                      • hey

                        Comment


                        • wat should i eat for lunch guys?

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                            Listen to the damn youtube video I posted woman!
                            I'm in class, I cannot.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • My ex just sent me a friend request.... wtf is she thinking?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                My ex just sent me a friend request.... wtf is she thinking?
                                I'm not sure, I can never read a woman's mind

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X