Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • That goalie video pizz posted on fb was awesome. ranger goalie challenging the whole Islander bench. lol

    Comment


    • That's going viral it seems like

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
        That's going viral it seems like
        Some of those guys are really dirty though. Slashing the back of peoples knees is really messed up

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          Some of those guys are really dirty though. Slashing the back of peoples knees is really messed up
          You're not supposed to stand in the crease. I noticed a few skates on the blue

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Moke View Post
            You're not supposed to stand in the crease. I noticed a few skates on the blue
            Obviously, but you can end a career that way.

            I was just as pissed as Lunquist was after that bs goal, clear as day he kicked it in.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              Obviously, but you can end a career that way.

              I was just as pissed as Lunquist was after that bs goal, clear as day he kicked it in.
              The skater can end a goalie career OR his as well by standing in front of a goalie like that.

              Skater is also putting his career in danger too.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                The skater can end a goalie career OR his as well by standing in front of a goalie like that.

                Skater is also putting his career in danger too.
                A)Goalies have more padding than the Michelin Man.
                B)Im not taking about skating into the goalie full force, Im talking about screening the goalie and getting slashed for it. Guys like Smith from the Islanders was notorious for that. Did you see him swinging his stick at Gretzky like a mad man? lol

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  A)Goalies have more padding than the Michelin Man.
                  B)Im not taking about skating into the goalie full force, Im talking about screening the goalie and getting slashed for it. Guys like Smith from the Islanders was notorious for that. Did you see him swinging his stick at Gretzky like a mad man? lol
                  If the skater falls because all of the commotion near the net, he can hurt himself. No?

                  Still, it's against the rules, and skaters instigate. I don't blame goalies for doing that. It'll teach them a lesson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by NYGfanSTRICK View Post
                    Went to the gas station not too long ago and there was an Asian woman in there who had a British accent... can't say I have ever seen that before haha
                    Really? Have you ever left the country?

                    If not, that would explain it......

                    Comment


                    • that sounds hot

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                        If the skater falls because all of the commotion near the net, he can hurt himself. No?

                        Still, it's against the rules, and skaters instigate. I don't blame goalies for doing that. It'll teach them a lesson
                        No cause theyre hockey players. Theyre not women. A "commotion". HA!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          No cause theyre hockey players. Theyre not women. A "commotion". HA!
                          Kill yourself.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Yanks agree to terms with OF Brett Gardner and RHPs Shawn Kelley, Ivan Nova, David Robertson on one-year deals, avoiding arbitration.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              Listen to the damn youtube video I posted woman!
                              dude, im sorry...but the proof youre giving is based on LEGENDARY rap songs....it's NOT plagiarism. there's no ****ign way that Jay-Z thought he was trying to pull one over on anyone by using lyrics from BIG's songs. like, no chance in hell. It's no secret how many times throughout his career that he's said Notorious was the greatest ever. I mean he loved the guy. to him, this was straight up paying respect to the legend.

                              I stopped listening to that video after 4 clips, because the point youre trying to make is blatantly ridiculous.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Moke View Post
                                That's going viral it seems like
                                yea it was on the front page of reddit yesterday when i posted it, so im sure a ton of people did the same thing I did.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X