Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
    Thanks, Sarc.

    Hope ya don't mind I call ya Sarc, eh?
    What a stupid nickname.

    I wouldn't have it any other way.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
      What a stupid nickname.

      I wouldn't have it any other way.
      Stupid nicknames for stupid people.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Everyone sucks.



        'Cept dezzz, he swallows.
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • That almost sounds like an insult.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Everyone sucks.



            'Cept dezzz, he swallows.

            Now, that's better.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              That almost sounds like an insult.
              I'm in a bad mood. We don't have a snow day tomorrow DESPITE 3 inches of snow on the ground.

              I am Rudy, hear me roar.
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                I'm in a bad mood. We don't have a snow day tomorrow DESPITE 3 inches of snow on the ground.

                I am Rudy, hear me roar.
                Sorry sweetie, that sucks.

                Comment


                • Can that Nicks thread just freaking close already?
                  My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                    Can that Nicks thread just freaking close already?
                    I'm just marking all read. Same with the Sherman threads on the other boards. Pointless.

                    Plus, I was wrong about Sherman, he's just brash, nothing more. He ain't the Einstein some posters make him out to be but he's no Romanowski either. He knows exactly what he's doing and having a good time doing it and he's not hurting anybody

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                      I'm in a bad mood. We don't have a snow day tomorrow DESPITE 3 inches of snow on the ground.

                      I am Rudy, hear me roar.
                      A whole three inches, the horror!!! [insert inappropriate comment here]

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        A whole three inches, the horror!!! [insert inappropriate comment here]

                        too easy

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                          too easy
                          He says stuff like this all the time lol.
                          Mood: WOOF!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                            He says stuff like this all the time lol.
                            Sometimes it takes more talent to be the guy who sets up the joke than it does to be the one who delivers it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                              Sometimes it takes more talent to be the guy who sets up the joke than it does to be the one who delivers it.
                              Yeah, I would know.
                              Mood: WOOF!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Yeah, I would know.

                                LOL....T'variusness!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X