This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"]LT...word of advice, you are going to be HORRIBLE your first time, that's just how it is, and the girl you are with is not going to be pleased at all, and might end up being annoyed at you, and you will likely be humiliated and embarrassed unless you can find yourself a virgin (and at 18-20 there aren't many left that aren't waiting for marriage in the first place.)

It's much better to never see that person again then it is to have to see them everyday at college for example and have the humiliating experience rehashed over and over...ontop of rumors maybe being spread...but live and learn...do everythingt the hard way if you want to, as long as you do it.
    [/quote]

Great advice Daven...If I could go back to 1997...I would rather have been with a prostitue first than go with H.S. g/f...lol[/quote]

naaaa in HS **** it, who cares lol

by the time u were in college if u haven't been to Graceland yet.. then i could see that lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</p>

have you ever done ANYTHING with a midget?</p>

[/quote]</p>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</p>[/quote]

Ask someone a question... help ur own cause....

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Kase-1"]Hell lets just all throw in 5 and get him c*m dumpster from Hunts Point and with the money we save we hit up Goldfingers.......
        [/quote]

because "LT's got Standards" so we gotta get him someone good and someone who can play the part.
        [/quote]...Oh how thatll change over time, LOL

We can def get someone to 'play the part' NO PROB!!!!
        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</p>[/quote]

Ask me whatever you want I'll answer truthfully...but I always do that anyhow [:P]

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</P>

have you ever done ANYTHING with a midget?</P>

[/quote]</P>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</P>[/quote]

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:

When we hookin up?
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]

Fun but I gotta get going...Where's Landon been today ?

On another note does anyone know if F-Bomb even posts on the GMB anymore ??[/quote]
              I got a flat tire and decided not to go to work. Stupid donuts. $71 later I am back on the road. Thanks for caring Mr. Awe. You are top notch......
              [/quote]

Hope everything's alright bro...

You just missed a lot of random ****... as usual

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]where's BB4417!! i need him to bet against the Jays again tonight...[/quote]
                Ohhhhhhh that was bull****!!!!! PHILLIES CHOKED!!!!! Damn it.......

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</P>

[/quote] ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: When we hookin up?[/quote]</P>

you need to direct your question to someone MR...</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

by the time u were in college if u haven't been to Graceland yet.. then i could see that lol[/quote]

oh I think you are forgetting your HS days....looking back...yeah who cares...but when you were there....different story.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="DavenIII"]LT...word of advice, you are going to be HORRIBLE your first time, that's just how it is, and the girl you are with is not going to be pleased at all, and might end up being annoyed at you, and you will likely be humiliated and embarrassed unless you can find yourself a virgin (and at 18-20 there aren't many left that aren't waiting for marriage in the first place.)

It's much better to never see that person again then it is to have to see them everyday at college for example and have the humiliating experience rehashed over and over...ontop of rumors maybe being spread...but live and learn...do everythingt the hard way if you want to, as long as you do it.
                      [/quote]

Great advice Daven...If I could go back to 1997...I would rather have been with a prostitue first than go with H.S. g/f...lol[/quote]

by the time u were in college if u haven't been to Graceland yet.. then i could see that lol[/quote]

U didn't see the dissappoinment on her face....lol

2 weeks later I was a Pro though and she was lovin' it...LMAO !!

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</P>

[/quote]

Ask me whatever you want I'll answer truthfully...but I always do that anyhow [:P]
                        [/quote]</P>

i meant it in game form- like truth or dare without the dare. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]where's BB4417!! i need him to bet against the Jays again tonight...[/quote]
                          Ohhhhhhh that was bull****!!!!! PHILLIES CHOKED!!!!! Damn it.......
                          [/quote]</P>

please bet again......</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</p>

[/quote] ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: When we hookin up?[/quote]</p>

you need to direct your question to someone MR...</p>[/quote]I dont think that question was directed at Me, Dezzy, Lando, Daven, BLT, PatsRule, or ShocknAwe......Sorry Manda, LOL
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]LOL you missed some fun convo 2day Lando....... At least u only had 2 get 1 tire not 4 (lowest price including installation is $325, ive been checkin around all over the place)
                              [/quote]
                              Your car is a money hog bro

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i meant it in game form- like truth or dare without the dare. lol</p>[/quote]

I know what you mean, I used to play the "Truth" game when I was like 16-18 in a dinner until like 2-3 AM on 17 with a bunch of people. so ask away...I'm not really all that good at asking the questions but I like answering.

Comment

Working...
                                X