• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    yea i just imagined people doing the same thing and it made me laugh lol
    Yeah well **** you too
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      I mean yeah SOME girls are thirsty, but idk...it's just now a hip cool saying to say now and it's stupid.

"Dis gurl texted me "hey"

MAYNE SHE THIRSTY BRUHHHHHHHHHH LOLOLOL" wtf?
      LOL, I know the term well...thirsty is far from new though...been saying it since high school, same meaning. Sometimes though, we'd switch it up with "thirst balls"

I agree it is dumb, but still, when someone says it.....you always know....

Comment

• I forgot my manners....HELLO ALL...HOW THE HELL ARE YA?

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
          LOL, I know the term well...thirsty is far from new though...been saying it since high school, same meaning. Sometimes though, we'd switch it up with "thirst balls"

I agree it is dumb, but still, when someone says it.....you always know....
          Yeah but it's so damn prevalent now. You hear it in songs, and all that ****.
          Everryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl has to be thirsty.

Seriously, I was one Twitter while watching the Grammy's....and Bruno Mars or idk came on stage and a lot of girls were tweeting Aw Bruno Mars is so cutee! and yadda yadda...and then these guys on my Twitter were like "Girls are so thirsty for Bruno Mars haha."

I normally don't really care about what people are doing (Unless it hurts someone or themselves), but this really ticked me off.

Meanwhile Beyonce is performing and guys are like "DAMMMMMMMMNNNN" up and down my timeline, lmao.

Like JPizz said, I guess it's in a guy's nature to do that..I get it but ugh

Comment

I forgot my manners....HELLO ALL...HOW THE HELL ARE YA?
            Now you're asking way too many questions.

Comment

Yeah but it's so damn prevalent now. You hear it in songs, and all that ****.
              Everryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy girl has to be thirsty.

Seriously, I was one Twitter while watching the Grammy's....and Bruno Mars or idk came on stage and a lot of girls were tweeting Aw Bruno Mars is so cutee! and yadda yadda...and then these guys on my Twitter were like "Girls are so thirsty for Bruno Mars haha."

I normally don't really care about what people are doing (Unless it hurts someone or themselves), but this really ticked me off.

Meanwhile Beyonce is performing and guys are like "DAMMMMMMMMNNNN" up and down my timeline, lmao.

Like JPizz said, I guess it's in a guy's nature to do that..I get it but ugh
              I feel you.....but luckily, we as women, know what it's really all about.

Comment

I feel you.....but luckily, we as women, know what it's really all about.
                Last edited by Rudy; 01-27-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

[imghttp://s2.quickmeme.com/img/76/7655b27091c8fff0f9906756cc4836f5a6a498c31f3a986466210c76bd2d7fbb.jpg[/img]
                  cannot see

Comment

• fixed

Comment

That's right girlfriend...they gone learn today, oh yeah, they gone learn!

Comment

That's right girlfriend...they gone learn today, oh yeah, they gone learn!
                        Lol so black.

Comment

• I think I scared JP and dezzz off.

I don't give a **** about dezzz but JP COME BACK!!! lol jk dezzz..not really tho.

Comment

Lol so black.
                            AND PROUD!

Comment

AND PROUD!
                              You're not fully black though, you're like.. bla

Comment