Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      You're not fully black though, you're like.. bla
      True, but....best of both worlds baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
        True, but....best of both worlds baby!
        People of mixed races are gorgeous. I'm not saying those who aren't are ugly (well, only a few) but they have DNA from other races, so you get a little bit of everything.

I like peppers..

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          What did every one do this weekend? I worked Saturday, went to the bar, got bored, pulled my signature Irish exit.

I want to drive across the country or something. I need an adventure.

Played music with friends Friday night. Played with a friend's band at a bar in Pelham on Saturday night till the wee hours. Slept late on Sunday. Didn't watch the pro bowl.

Fin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
            Played music with friends Friday night. Played with a friend's band at a bar in Pelham on Saturday night till the wee hours. Slept late on Sunday. Didn't watch the pro bowl.

Fin.
            yoooooooooo

Comment

Fin.
              what instrument do you play ? rock and roll?

Comment

yoooooooooo
                Yo, yerself.

That's what I did. It's like all I ever want to do....

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                  what instrument do you play ? rock and roll?
                  I play guitar, bass and sing. I sang and played bass on Saturday. I can add some oddball instrumentation if the song calls for it, like mandolin, or ukulele, banjo, synthesizer that kind of thing. I kind of a utility infielder, jack of all master of none kind of thing. I sure can't play guitar like no Plaxico Jones.

It's all rock and roll and it's all cover music so pretty straight forward stuff. The crowd on Saturday seemed to want to dance so we did a bunch of that kind of stuff.

Comment

Yo, yerself.

That's what I did. It's like all I ever want to do....
                    What

Comment

I play guitar, bass and sing. I sang and played bass on Saturday. I can add some oddball instrumentation if the song calls for it, like mandolin, or ukulele, banjo, synthesizer that kind of thing. I kind of a utility infielder, jack of all master of none kind of thing. I sure can't play guitar like no Plaxico Jones.

It's all rock and roll and it's all cover music so pretty straight forward stuff. The crowd on Saturday seemed to want to dance so we did a bunch of that kind of stuff.
                      cool sounds like you are pretty damn good

Comment

I play Ukelele.

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                          cool sounds like you are pretty damn good
                          thanks, but I guess you do anything long enough and you're bound to get good at it. Not great, mind you...but good enough.

Comment

I play Ukelele.

I love the uke. How did you happen to pick that instrument, young lady?

Comment

I think I scared JP and dezzz off.

I don't give a **** about dezzz but JP COME BACK!!! lol jk dezzz..not really tho.
                              Sorry, it was the end of my work shift, and i had to go shopping like we discussed earlier. ugh...
                              then i went home, made chicken, played gran turismo 6, and fell asleep =P
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• I have some guitars. I'm pretty bad. self taught =\

I explained to MH what I had once, i really wanted an older Fender Strat when I was younger cuz they were just so classic looking, and I got a good deal on a Mex Strat from the late 70s. I forget the details though, im not a "connoisseur" by any stretch of the imagination......I just wanted to be a rock star lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X