Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing gets this place going like politics.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
      "I'm not kiddin....I've got a turtlehead poppin' out!"
      Link?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        But hes been saying things are getting better, that his stimulus worked, Al Qaidas on the run! ACA is working!
        Hes going to say we need more job training programs(isnt that what college is for?), more income equality and escalate his war on successful people.
        In last years SOTU he laid out 48 goals. He accomplished 2, I suspect hell likely blame others for his failures as a leader.
        college is too expensive....and that's never going to change because it would require insane legislation that no rich person would ever push through. that's been a problem FOREVER, so...if we want to continue to be stupid americans(and lets not get it twisted....the US is rated horribly with education across the board), i guess we should continue to make college the most expensive thing youll ever pay for and put our youth in debt. lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzzYJ1aDjhM

Comment

Nothing gets this place going like politics.
            well youre a thread killer, so you should be used to this. not to mention it's basically you and MH as the right-handed handjob brigade vs nobody else since there's no one who cares enough to argue politics, including myself.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

well youre a thread killer, so you should be used to this. not to mention it's basically you and MH as the right-handed handjob brigade vs nobody else since there's no one who cares enough to argue politics, including myself.
              We win.

Comment

We win.
                well with 2 vs 0, i'd truly hope so.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

college is too expensive....and that's never going to change because it would require insane legislation that no rich person would ever push through. that's been a problem FOREVER, so...if we want to continue to be stupid americans(and lets not get it twisted....the US is rated horribly with education across the board), i guess we should continue to make college the most expensive thing youll ever pay for and put our youth in debt. lol
                  I agree with you there but its not the Governments job to teach you your trade nor the tax payers responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carter.525 View Post
                    Link?
                    Fat *******, austin powers 2?

also, the father mike meyers also played in "So I married an axe murderer" is hilarious.... "LOOK at the size of that noggin!!! it's freakin huuuuge! It's a virtual planetoid! it has it's own weather system!!.....ahhhh look at him running to his room whimpering. Go! cry yourself to sleep tonight on your huuuuge pillow!!"
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I agree with you there but its not the Governments job to teach you your trade nor the tax payers responsibility.
                      I dont think so either. I just think that for a lot of people(maybe even most people), higher education is a pipe dream. College is the biggest business in our country when you think about it. the money comes in, but it's not as if they have to guarantee any kind of result. they technically don't even need to hire the best professors or anything....it's just a money game. So.....while i do agree with what you say.....it's not reasonable to say it's anyone's fault other than the culture the country has created surrounding higher ed.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

well with 2 vs 0, i'd truly hope so.
                        Youre right, we should move this discussion to facebook.

Comment

Youre right, we should move this discussion to facebook.
                          I think that's the opposite of what that group is for. lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• on my lunch, i saw in one of the papers how the Super bowl ticket prices are plummeting....i think there's something to be said about ticket prices in the NFL in general when THAT is happening. there are a ton of tickets going unsold...to the BIGGEST sporting event of the year.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER, NFL!!!!
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

on my lunch, i saw in one of the papers how the Super bowl ticket prices are plummeting....i think there's something to be said about ticket prices in the NFL in general when THAT is happening. there are a ton of tickets going unsold...to the BIGGEST sporting event of the year.

GET YOUR **** TOGETHER, NFL!!!!
                              In the biggest market in the world as well. Im on the fence about renewing my tickets. Too expensive for only 2 seats. It really sucks though, my family has had them since the mid 50's

Comment

• Is there more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good-looking??
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X