This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</P>

have you ever done ANYTHING with a midget?</P>

[/quote]</P>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</P>

[/quote] ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: When we hookin up?[/quote]</P>

you need to direct your question to someone MR...</P>[/quote]

u know that was directed to u blondie
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]where's BB4417!! i need him to bet against the Jays again tonight...[/quote]
      Ohhhhhhh that was bull****!!!!! PHILLIES CHOKED!!!!! Damn it.......
      [/quote]</P>

YOUR TELLING MEEEEEE []</P>

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I dont think that question was directed at Lando
        [/quote]
        []

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]I dont think that question was directed at Lando
          [/quote]
          []

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]where's BB4417!! i need him to bet against the Jays again tonight...[/quote]
            [/quote]</p>

YOUR TELLING MEEEEEE []</p>[/quote]

That pissed me off, them choking

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

please bet again......</p>[/quote]
              Ok, they will lose tonight for sure...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

you need to direct your question to someone MR...</P>

[/quote] u know that was directed to u blondie[/quote]</P>

honest answer, im really not sure. but to be honest i wouldnt doubt a drunk make out would happen at some point in my life.... lol WOW ok moving on.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

YOUR TELLING MEEEEEE []</P>

[/quote]</P>

whats the deal with that short stop of yours....he can't catch a cold..lol</P>

it was an ugly game on both sides...I'll take the win </P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Kase-1"]LOL you missed some fun convo 2day Lando....... At least u only had 2 get 1 tire not 4 (lowest price including installation is $325, ive been checkin around all over the place)
                    [/quote]
                    Your car is a money hog bro
                    [/quote]Well driving into BK 5days a week for a year didnt help, but yea man this is just one more reason I wanna get my wahzoo back 2 BK..... LI has been draining my pocket, and funny thing I moved out here cause rent was cheap at the time, now my old hood in BK is cheaper than LI, guess all the yuppies and outta towners got jooxed and scared back 2 Park Slope and Willamsburgh
                    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</p>

have you ever done ANYTHING with a midget?</p>

[/quote]</p>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

thank you for playing- i guess no one else likes my game.. lol</p>

[/quote] ANSWER TRUTHFULLY: When we hookin up?[/quote]</p>

you need to direct your question to someone MR...</p>

[/quote] u know that was directed to u blondie[/quote]</p>

honest answer, im really not sure. but to be honest i wouldnt doubt a drunk make out would happen at some point in my life.... lol WOW ok moving on.</p>[/quote]

he didn't ask IF he was gonna make out with you he asked WHEN...time period k thx.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="bandwgn86"]

[/quote]</p>

please bet again......</p>[/quote]
                        Ok, they will lose tonight for sure...
                        [/quote]

I hope not... Toronto's in the Yanks division. I don't want 'em winning when Boston, NY, and Toronto are so close together

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

honestly im 100% positive iv never lied on here. no offense theres no reason to impress you guys lol</P>

sooo im still down to play[]</P>

i keeeps it rEEEal. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]im trying to hit 2K today- lets play a game of answer truthfully........[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

true story- lol my cousins has a friend that is one and we were out in rutgers one night and there was mad drunk traffic so i carried him across the street so he didnt get hit by a car- thats about it... lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

honest answer, im really not sure. but to be honest i wouldnt doubt a drunk make out would happen at some point in my life.... lol WOW ok moving on.</p>[/quote]Good thing that response wasnt directed at BLT, he'd have 'ammo' for months
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol </P>

[/quote]</P>

you need to direct your question to someone MR...</P>

[/quote] u know that was directed to u blondie[/quote]</P>

honest answer, im really not sure. but to be honest i wouldnt doubt a drunk make out would happen at some point in my life.... lol WOW ok moving on.</P>[/quote]

LT, lesson #1

ALWAYS make sure they are feeling nice
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol </p>

[/quote]</p>

honest answer, im really not sure. but to be honest i wouldnt doubt a drunk make out would happen at some point in my life.... lol WOW ok moving on.</p>[/quote]Good thing that response wasnt directed at BLT, he'd have 'ammo' for months
                                [/quote]

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Working...
                                X