Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    How and why. Both Hillary and Bam ignored the phone call at 3 in the morning. Even worse, Bam was told and went bed.
    im so confused when this topic still comes up, because i dont understand WHAT people want to hear. Would you prefer if that every time something happens to an American that we just go up and announce that there's a terrorist attack?? it promotes panic, and is just generally not a good idea. using fear as a control tactic has been a practice in this country since 9/11, and it's complete BS. it's completely changed the way we live, and how we view things now, and i ****ing hate it.

    this is just like when you see some sort of police press release where they wont tell you all the information they have because it's not in the best interest of the public to do so. "This is all the information we can release at this time" kind of deal. WHY IS THAT SUCH A ****ING TRAVESTY?? lol....it's just so ridiculous. it doesn't affect you,...people just want something to complain about, because they make a laundry list about Obama...just like he said to oreilly "you have a long list of things you think ive done wrong, Bill..."
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      You Dem's are supposed to question authority.
      Yet with this guy you seem happy to bow to it.
      I never understood why that is.
      read what i just posted to understand my stance on this.

      and yes....i do question authority....but not when i feel it doesnt particularly matter. would I have waited a day to find out what EXACTLY happened in benghazi...yea....you people seem to think that 5am would have been a perfect time for a news conference...i rather get the facts straight.
      Last edited by JPizzack; 02-03-2014, 01:02 PM.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        yea, let him off the hook, because his questions were complete ****. he was not creative at all....Obama knew exactly what he'd ask! And Oreilly should have known that and not been a terrible reporter, i dont know how else to word that. if everyone wants answers, like you think....then oreilly did an injustice to the american people by sucking at interviewing. lol...personally i dont care, because i already think oreilly, and people like him, are a joke, and a huge part of the problem in this country.
        lol what questions would you have asked him pizzle. Do tell..... hahaha

        Bill asked him questions he knew he wouldnt have answers too, he was right. Wake up man. Can you tell me a legit rebuttal the president made? It was all regurgitated talking points.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          It was all regurgitated talking points.
          which is EXACTLY what O'Reilly did....lol....
          it was like watching 2 dogs bark at each other, but they were both on leashes. complete waste of any American's time if they watched.

          lunch...be back in a bit
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            im so confused when this topic still comes up, because i dont understand WHAT people want to hear. Would you prefer if that every time something happens to an American that we just go up and announce that there's a terrorist attack?? it promotes panic, and is just generally not a good idea. using fear as a control tactic has been a practice in this country since 9/11, and it's complete BS. it's completely changed the way we live, and how we view things now, and i ****ing hate it.

            this is just like when you see some sort of police press release where they wont tell you all the information they have because it's not in the best interest of the public to do so. "This is all the information we can release at this time" kind of deal. WHY IS THAT SUCH A ****ING TRAVESTY?? lol....it's just so ridiculous. it doesn't affect you,...people just want something to complain about, because they make a laundry list about Obama...just like he said to oreilly "you have a long list of things you think ive done wrong, Bill..."
            Because theres a man sitting in jail because of a video! He sends Rice out to blamed it on a video and an angry mob when Al Qaida affiliates were present. Then two weeks later hes saying its a terrorist attack, well which is it? He mentions terror attack in the Rose Garden the next day but its not clear if he was only talking about the original 9/11, which I think he was. And again, why couldnt he just say "yes, the admiral told me it was a terror attack" That question was basically a freebee and he still danced around it.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              which is EXACTLY what O'Reilly did....lol....
              it was like watching 2 dogs bark at each other, but they were both on leashes. complete waste of any American's time if they watched.

              lunch...be back in a bit
              The media (including O'Rielly) are not accountable to me.
              My President is. I don't care what Bill O does as long as he gets the President to answer questions directly which we Americans deserve and have yet to get.

              I agree that the word "terrorism" is thrown around too much and its really not relevant to me in this situation.


              What IS relevant to me is why we didn't send folks to try to rescue these 4 who were killed during a 2 day long siege.

              THAT question has NEVER been answered.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

              Comment


              • What did you think of it MH?

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  The media (including O'Rielly) are not accountable to me.
                  My President is. I don't care what Bill O does as long as he gets the President to answer questions directly which we Americans deserve and have yet to get.

                  I agree that the word "terrorism" is thrown around too much and its really not relevant to me in this situation.


                  What IS relevant to me is why we didn't send folks to try to rescue these 4 who were killed during a 2 day long siege.

                  THAT question has NEVER been answered.
                  Id like to know what he was told. What intel officer told him it was because of a video.

                  Comment


                  • Sucks about Hoffman. He was a very good actor.

                    Comment


                    • When Namath botched the coin toss, who else said " Go home Joe, youre drunk."

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Sucks about Hoffman. He was a very good actor.
                        ugh, yea....i really liked him.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

                        It's too bad, I'm too good....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                          When Namath botched the coin toss, who else said " Go home Joe, youre drunk."
                          lmao, everyone who watched....

                          Joe Namath is such a punchline. It'd be in the best interest of everyone(specifically the Jets organization) if they kept him out of the spotlight lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • lmao Before the national anthem, they introduce "Soprano singer, ...........(whatever her name was)". My friend is looking at her all confused and at the end of the anthem goes, " I never saw this chick on The Sopranos."

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              lmao Before the national anthem, they introduce "Soprano singer, ...........(whatever her name was)". My friend is looking at her all confused and at the end of the anthem goes, " I never saw this chick on The Sopranos."
                              ...............woooooowwwww..........
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                                Id like to know what he was told. What intel officer told him it was because of a video.
                                They knew right away that the "video" had nothing to do with it. The assigning blame of that video days later was purely political.
                                That's pretty bad but administrations lie all the time.

                                My problem was the failure to get our military mobilized to save the lives of Americans in dire danger. Four good people paid the price with their lives.

                                The rest of the stuff is a distraction. To me its all about the president letting those people die for political reasons.
                                Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X