Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    youd like me to shovel my road? lol

    if you read...im currently living in a small town, with a small DoT. they didnt plow us until 4pm. and then after i did shovel, the plow put 4 feet worth of snow on the back of my car lol.
    Holy **** Pizzey....Just bustin' Ya.

    Shoulkd I write..."Hahahaha" after these posts so as not to bruise you emotionally?
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Holy **** Pizzey....Just bustin' Ya.

      Shoulkd I write..."Hahahaha" after these posts so as not to bruise you emotionally?
      well, you originally said i was complaining. i had no idea what part you were joking about >.>
      Oderint Dum Metuant

      It's too bad, I'm too good....

      Comment


      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        well, you originally said i was complaining. i had no idea what part you were joking about >.>
        I believe I said "whining".

        Just to be clear.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
          I believe I said "whining".

          Just to be clear.
          true....though it's typically more like "winning"...
          Oderint Dum Metuant

          It's too bad, I'm too good....

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
            true....though it's typically more like "winning"...
            Well there ya go.......
            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
              youd like me to shovel my road? lol

              if you read...im currently living in a small town, with a small DoT. they didnt plow us until 4pm. and then after i did shovel, the plow put 4 feet worth of snow on the back of my car lol.
              No, he wants you to buy a plow and then clear out the road.

              Comment


              • Anyone have any suggestion for a home page?
                My Yahoo has a new format which blows.
                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                  He should call the Prez to dig him out. By the time it goes through the bureaucracy, it'll be about $2.5MM in taxpayer's money.
                  Followed up by a 5 million dollar study to see how effective shoveling actually is.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Anyone have any suggestion for a home page?
                    My Yahoo has a new format which blows.
                    well....i use google chrome as my browser, and upon launch, it just has a blank page with a good search bar, and thumbnails of all your most often visited sites. and you can organize part of your "bookmark" section up top for quick access....

                    so im assuming you used the yahoo one for the personalized content.....if youre looking for the same thing, im not sure i'm of much help.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

                    It's too bad, I'm too good....

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      Followed up by a 5 million dollar study to see how effective shoveling actually is.
                      it's not. i could save the $5 mill.....or jsut take the 5 mill myself =]
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

                      It's too bad, I'm too good....

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        well....i use google chrome as my browser, and upon launch, it just has a blank page with a good search bar, and thumbnails of all your most often visited sites. and you can organize part of your "bookmark" section up top for quick access....

                        so im assuming you used the yahoo one for the personalized content.....if youre looking for the same thing, im not sure i'm of much help.
                        Yea thats what I have. I havnt used yahoo search since......I cant recall. Only use it yahoo for Fantasy.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                          well....i use google chrome as my browser, and upon launch, it just has a blank page with a good search bar, and thumbnails of all your most often visited sites. and you can organize part of your "bookmark" section up top for quick access....

                          so im assuming you used the yahoo one for the personalized content.....if youre looking for the same thing, im not sure i'm of much help.
                          Most browsers also allow you to choose tabs that you want to open on browser launch, too.

                          I love that in Chrome that the address bar is also a Google search bar. That and if you want to search something on pages like Wikipedia or IMDB, you can start typing the site name, hit Tab, and it offers a page specific search bar.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            Anyone have any suggestion for a home page?
                            My Yahoo has a new format which blows.
                            Google Chrome or Firefox.

                            I use Firefox.
                            Mood: WOOF!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                              Most browsers also allow you to choose tabs that you want to open on browser launch, too.

                              I love that in Chrome that the address bar is also a Google search bar. That and if you want to search something on pages like Wikipedia or IMDB, you can start typing the site name, hit Tab, and it offers a page specific search bar.
                              yea i feel like they changed that about a year ago...at first it confused the **** out of me lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

                              It's too bad, I'm too good....

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                                Google Chrome or Firefox.

                                I use Firefox.
                                Firefox used to be amazing....but then it became such a resource hog for some reason, idk why....

                                then Chrome came out, and i never looked back.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X