Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    And BTW Rudy. Folks love to point out silly things a few republican politicians say about creationalism and things that don't have any impact on our lives.
    Conservative politicians saying stupid things about creationism has great effect on our lives. It validates the rampant anti-intellectualism in the country and greatly impacts education in this country on both a macro and micro level.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Drez View Post
      Chances are you installed a ****ty extension. The extensions are mostly not provided by Google.

      And stop looking at porn.
      I don't watch porn on my PC.
      Mood: WOOF!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
        It probably altered a bunch of registry files. I'm not smart enough to figure it out, especially without knowing what it did. There's a bunch of affordable registry cleaners out there that can fix most registry errors on their own.
        Right.
        I can probably find out what it is..but it's weird that it's clinging to one web browser..
        Mood: WOOF!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Drez View Post
          Conservative politicians saying stupid things about creationism has great effect on our lives. It validates the rampant anti-intellectualism in the country and greatly impacts education in this country on both a macro and micro level.
          Did you know she said the Lion King was "gay propaganda" because a gay musician (Elton John) produced the music?
          Mood: WOOF!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
            Right.
            I can probably find out what it is..but it's weird that it's clinging to one web browser..
            Not really.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Drez View Post
              Not really.
              Nerds know everything!
              Mood: WOOF!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                Nerds know everything!
                If I knew everything, I most certainly wouldn't be here, lol.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                  Did you know she said the Lion King was "gay propaganda" because a gay musician (Elton John) produced the music?
                  I have no idea what this is in reference to, but...that's comedy gold right there lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

                  It's too bad, I'm too good....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                    Chances are you installed a ****ty extension. The extensions are mostly not provided by Google.

                    And stop looking at porn.
                    Porn has ruined my expectations of women.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                      I have no idea what this is in reference to, but...that's comedy gold right there lol
                      It's a long story lol...but yeah, she said that.
                      Mood: WOOF!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Drez View Post
                        If I knew everything, I most certainly wouldn't be here, lol.
                        Can you take the damn compliment please?
                        Mood: WOOF!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
                          I don't watch porn on my PC.
                          unrelated question....how do you ask a girl if she actually watches porn? do you just come right out and ask? or is that considered rude? lmao

                          this girl i've been seeing, if she texts me with "Hey, what are you up to?" i'll give her an "or" response including what i'm ACTUALLY doing lol...such as "Watching porn.....OR....im making pasta for dinner"/
                          "Watching porn....OR....watching Community" etc...

                          idk why i started doing it...but she was cracking up last time i saw her...so i've just kept on doing it >.> but now im like....does she find it hilarious because she likes porn, or what? lol
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

                          It's too bad, I'm too good....

                          Comment


                          • Community sucks.
                            My body was sculpted to the proportions of Michelangelo's David.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              unrelated question....how do you ask a girl if she actually watches porn? do you just come right out and ask? or is that considered rude? lmao

                              this girl i've been seeing, if she texts me with "Hey, what are you up to?" i'll give her an "or" response including what i'm ACTUALLY doing lol...such as "Watching porn.....OR....im making pasta for dinner"/
                              "Watching porn....OR....watching Community" etc...

                              idk why i started doing it...but she was cracking up last time i saw her...so i've just kept on doing it >.> but now im like....does she find it hilarious because she likes porn, or what? lol
                              Ask her if she likes Fifty Shades of Grey?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gmen0820 View Post
                                Community sucks.
                                go **** yourself. the 1st 2 seasons of community were probably the best comedy of all time. then they fired dan harmon, and s3 sucked. they are getting back on track though it seems. "The ground is lava!!" episode was genius.
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

                                It's too bad, I'm too good....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X