This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drez View Post
    Actually, Nasa and the military work very closely on a lot of projects, but their funding is definitively separate.
    WELLLLLLLLLLLLL it shouldnt be. How is it not advantageous to the military, AND technological advancement!! 2 birds, 1 stone....and by that i mean the millions and billions of dollars are the stones =P
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I also love this other inconsistency of creationists...
      C: What was there before the Big Bang?
      S: We're not sure, but we're trying to wrap our heads around it and find out.
      C: Well, there had to be something before it, it just couldn't happen.
      S: We have a few hypothesis, but no theories yet.
      S: So, Mr. Creationist, what was there before God?
      C: Nothing, God always was.
      S: Really?
      C: Yes, really.
      S: Didn't you just say that there had to always be something before some thing else?
      C: You weren't there. You can't prove it!
      Creation is a belief. Not science.
      People have been taught and they believe in something bigger than themselves. Trying to find meaning. Mocking them is as ignorant as believing the earth is 6000 years old.
      Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        considering how much goes into military spending...how are there people leading this country who didnt think,"wait...maybe NASA can be used for military funding!!!"
        Really? Rockets, propulsion engineering, space exploration, and nobody thought it could be used for the military?!?!? wtf!!
        It is pizzle. Where do you think smart bombs, Tomahawks, bunker busters, sidewinders, military satellites, etc came from?
        All started with this guy
        Last edited by dezzzR; 02-06-2014, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• Instead of whining about the intentions of another poster Drez, why don't you just make your case. So now another Eli thread is locked.

If you don't agree with something I said then tell me why you disagree. Its called a good football debate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
            Instead of whining about the intentions of another poster Drez, why don't you just make your case. So now another Eli thread is locked.

If you don't agree with something I said then tell me why you disagree. Its called a good football debate.
            Another thread was closed because you had to go and derail it. That's all there is to it. the blame falls on no one but you.

Comment

Creation is a belief. Not science.
              People have been taught and they believe in something bigger than themselves. Trying to find meaning. Mocking them is as ignorant as believing the earth is 6000 years old.
              I'm not mocking them. I've actually been involved a discussion that pretty much went just like that. Also, if creationism is not a science, what the **** is it doing being taught in science classes anywhere in the country and/or given equal scientific merit?

Comment

I'm not mocking them. I've actually been involved a discussion that pretty much went just like that. Also, if creationism is not a science, what the **** is it doing being taught in science classes anywhere in the country and/or given equal scientific merit?
                Okay, maybe I am mocking them a little, but it is well deserved.

Comment

• No ones posted in TAGF for like 40 mins. lol

The shot herd around the world haha

Comment

Another thread was closed because you had to go and derail it. That's all there is to it. the blame falls on no one but you.
                    You may have noticed that mine was not the first negative post on that thread.
                    It was however the only one that another poster chose to whine about. That poster being you.

Comment

• 8 more hours till the weekend! OW OWWWW!!!! lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

8 more hours till the weekend! OW OWWWW!!!! lol
                        I have to wait until 2pm tomorrow. Boooo!

Comment

I have to wait until 2pm tomorrow. Boooo!
                          ugh....sucks, man....
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

ugh....sucks, man....
                            I'm still not feeling well so I may just go upstairs and lie down for the rest of the day.

Hahahahaha!!!!!

Comment

I'm still not feeling well so I may just go upstairs and lie down for the rest of the day.

Hahahahaha!!!!!
                              livinnnn' the dreeeeam
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

livinnnn' the dreeeeam
                                Took 30 years of toil.

Comment

Working...
                                X