Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    And 420 is Katharina.

By the way....Petruchio fits perfectly.
    I know. It's pretty much spot on.
    Mood: WOOF!

Comment

I only care about the opinions of posters who are sophisticated enough to see through foolish "perception".
      yesterday was a good example. you said something fairly obnoxious to me, which I responded to....but then said you were just kidding....

how would anyone actually know when youre kidding if youre negative 99.99999999% of the time?? lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        yesterday was a good example. you said something fairly obnoxious to me, which I responded to....but then said you were just kidding....

how would anyone actually know when youre kidding if youre negative 99.99999999% of the time?? lol
        What I say to you is banter......Not to be taken seriously.

I'm not negative.....but I am contrarian.
        Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• I wish there was a mexican place around here...I want a burrito!! This area has nothing other than a chinese place, a subway, a pizzeria, and a mcdonalds....well, i dont want any of that....and i dont want to bring lunch EVERY day. FirstWorldProblems =\ lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I wish there was a mexican place around here...I want a burrito!! This area has nothing other than a chinese place, a subway, a pizzeria, and a mcdonalds....well, i dont want any of that....and i dont want to bring lunch EVERY day. FirstWorldProblems =\ lol
            The chicken wraps at McD's are really good.

Comment

The chicken wraps at McD's are really good.
              i'm not familiar. i only go there like once a year. and usually it involves being a sloppy drunk.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

i'm not familiar. i only go there like once a year. and usually it involves being a sloppy drunk.
                #8 crispy with a diet coke.......is my standard order.

Comment

• Yahoo gives us early projected power ranking of 28th....ouch...

it does make mention that it assumes we'll be without Tuck and Nicks, so I'm assuiming that's why. however we still have free agency, so i guess we gotta see what happens to see what kind of position we'll be in.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yahoo gives us early projected power ranking of 28th....ouch...

it does make mention that it assumes we'll be without Tuck and Nicks, so I'm assuiming that's why. however we still have free agency, so i guess we gotta see what happens to see what kind of position we'll be in.
                    Probably without Nicks but I doubt Tuck is going anywhere.
                    FA is key since we have holes on the O line to fill. If we do a good job there we can draft with less desperation.
                    28th seems pretty low though. I would put us around 20th.

Comment

Probably without Nicks but I doubt Tuck is going anywhere.
                      FA is key since we have holes on the O line to fill. If we do a good job there we can draft with less desperation.
                      28th seems pretty low though. I would put us around 20th.
                      20th seems more fair....the team has upside with the talented personell we've had, just total underachieving....which is WORSE than sucking in general.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

20th seems more fair....the team has upside with the talented personell we've had, just total underachieving....which is WORSE than sucking in general.
                        We aren't very athletic though. Pretty slow all over the field.

Comment

• Anyone doing anything good this weekend?

Comment

ok. that concept is a bit outdated nowadays. like, its out there, but I couldn't tell you how to go about it. it's basically custom RSS(RichSiteSummary) which combines the constant stream of updated news sources, or blogs, etc... to appear on whatever youre looking at.
                            My home screen is a Pong game. I rarely can get past the home page frankly...

Comment

Jab him back. Weve known the guy 5 years. lol You know hes messing with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laurah1275 View Post
                                Anyone doing anything good this weekend?
                                Going to a comedy show tomorrow night, then not much of anything on Sunday... Probably just some laundry, lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X