Mood: WOOF!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyy View Post
      Jeter retiring.
      buuuull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        buuuull****.
        Check his FB, Twitter, ESPN. Everywhere.

Comment

buuuull****.
          @NYDNSports: BREAKING: Yankees captain Derek Jeter announces via Facebook that 2014 will be his last season: http://t.co/P24vekJQ7j

I meant to say AFTER the 2014 season.

Comment

**** Freud and his "unconcious wishes" and psychoanalytic bull**** theories!

Well not really, but **** dezzzR for using them on me.
            It appears we struck a nerve Rudy, eventually well have to delve a little deeper. But we made tremendous progress today.

Comment

It appears we struck a nerve Rudy, eventually well have to delve a little deeper. But we made tremendous progress today.
              Bye Dez.

Comment

• @SportsCenter: Free-agent Seahawks DE Michael Bennett says Seattle won't get hometown discount. "This isn't Costco. This isn't Walmart. This is real life."

Comment

Comment

@SportsCenter: Free-agent Seahawks DE Michael Bennett says Seattle won't get hometown discount. "This isn't Costco. This isn't Walmart. This is real life."
                    word up.

Comment

word up.
                      The fact that I almost have the same amount of posts as you do is alarming.

Comment

• So many Tiki hating Giants fans use the reason for their hate that Tiki had the nerve to announce that he was retiring after the season. They were angered by the fact that he announced ahead of time.
                        I wonder if Yankee fans will have the same reaction to Jeter.
                        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

@NYDNSports: BREAKING: Yankees captain Derek Jeter announces via Facebook that 2014 will be his last season: http://t.co/P24vekJQ7j

I think everyone expected it.
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                            I think everyone expected it.
                            So if a player announces it and it wasn't expected.....THAT'S a good reason to hate him......

Got it.
                            Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              So many Tiki hating Giants fans use the reason for their hate that Tiki had the nerve to announce that he was retiring after the season. They were angered by the fact that he announced ahead of time.
                              Jeter is a 5 time champion. Tiki never won anything with us.

Mo did the same thing. Tiki didnt have the hardware, simple as that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                So many Tiki hating Giants fans use the reason for their hate that Tiki had the nerve to announce that he was retiring after the season. They were angered by the fact that he announced ahead of time.
                                Tiki retired in his prime, and for no real reason. How is this even remotely close to the same thing?? lol

also, Tiki is a GRADE-A p.o.s. regardless....so he's got that going for him....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X