This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="FIONA"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] ehhh i try not to even chill around here... out of my element...[/quote]

well you should really try out Irelands one day anyhow, real Irish bar its cool, you take 59 to the end through downtown suffern where it hits franklin turnpike and then make a right and go straight for about a mile and a half and its on your right.

If you order a smithwicks pronounce it right or they'll yell at you [:P]
    [/quote]
    Irelands makes the BEST burgers. Be careful tho cause the one part of the parking lot is on a steep hill, and if you're drunk you might roll down the hill or fall off the edge thru the bushes and on to Rt. 59. Watch out for crazy deer hangin in the woods!!
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

yo the deer over there are f'ing CRAZYYYYYYY. thats the main reason why i hate working up there is cause during the winter when its pitch black at 5 its like those things are trying to wreck my car</P>
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="Kase-1"]545AM.... Driddunk as Fidduck

This draft day is gonna be some OL OTHER TISH!!!! I have a feeling this'll be an event to speak of for YEARS to come.... Cant wait to see all yall mothaluvas, and get totally smashed with all my people that have an obsession with Big Blue like myself

Oh yea I chilled with my boy who OWNS the Giants 'Device' and I just told him dont even rock a name tag that says his MB name (GiantsFansUNITE!!) but rather "Giants 'Device' Owner", and he LOVED it.......LOL
      [/quote]</P>

</P>

lol i am not rockin a name tag lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

This draft day is gonna be some OL OTHER TISH!!!! I have a feeling this'll be an event to speak of for YEARS to come.... Cant wait to see all yall mothaluvas, and get totally smashed with all my people that have an obsession with Big Blue like myself

Oh yea I chilled with my boy who OWNS the Giants 'Device' and I just told him dont even rock a name tag that says his MB name (GiantsFansUNITE!!) but rather "Giants 'Device' Owner", and he LOVED it.......LOL
        [/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

whats the beef with name tags?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

screw LT
          </p>[/quote]

Now now missy.... behave yourself []

Comment

[/quote]</p>

</p>

lol i am not rockin a name tag lol</p>[/quote]

Hi My name is MMB? Would that be so hard?

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol i dunno, just not happenin on my end lol</P>

Comment

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

lol i am not rockin a name tag lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

whats the beef with name tags?</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

lol i dunno, just not happenin on my end lol</p>[/quote]
                  I am with MMB on this one. Name tags decrease swagger.

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

lol i dunno, just not happenin on my end lol</P>

[/quote]
                    [/quote]</P>

</P>

that and i only wear them at my AA meetings </P>

</P>

j/p</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

LOL maybe you need a double dose of a swagger shot......

Tru nametags are wack, but itll make recognizing everyone MUUCH easier
                      [/quote]
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

Guess this thread doesn't get much action on the weekend...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

You all should do them though for that draft day thing though. Be easy to read them and then you know who's who. Instead of asking everyone "Are you on the boards?" and sounding like idiots...

Comment

Well i got a good deal from Jay Dees after talking to the owner and he put us down. This place is perfect and is like a mile from the Stadium right on route 17. Its next to the Meadowlands Diner (a couple of buildings before).</P>

</P>

Top shelf not included, open bar. But **** top shelf, i got him to include the shots in to hte price for hte open bar.</P>

</P>

So $35 per person, 4-8 (4 hour open bar) on April 25th. They have a menu and a good grill from what I hear, but food isn't included. I really have no way of guaranteeing him a number so I couldn't work out the buffet. Although I did tell him we'd have 20-50 people here. </P>

what is the address so i can look it up on mapquest i'm coming from pa around trenton area.</P>

http://www.myspace.com/386509075</P>

</P>

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&amp;um=1&amp;ie=UTF-8&amp;q=jay+dee's+nj&amp;fb=1&amp;split=1&amp;gl=us&amp;view=text&amp;latln g=9340636568023826469</P>

</P>

alrite so its official and its going down, so now i'll be +1 so who are the definites and how many are you bringing. I told this guy that i'd have at least 20.</P>[/quote]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Sounding like idiots...
                              [/quote]
                              Well well, what do you we have here???

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Sounding like idiots...
                                [/quote]
                                Well well, what do you we have here???
                                [/quote]

Hey buddy...

I just think it would be funny if there were a bunch of Giants fans around and we were all asking "are you on the boards?" and then have people look at us like "what?"

Comment

Working...
                                X